chapter 2

All the cast of descendants was brought together to hear who was going to be together to do the press tour for the upcoming movie descendants 3 everyone was so excited to hear the news. They all sat patiently waiting for Kenny Ortega to say.

Kenny: dove booboo and Thomas will do the tour press in France
Kenny: cameron and Sofia will do England
Dove: cool I'm so happy to be going back to France I love it there.
Booboo and Thomas: yeah can't wait.
Cameron: cool looks like we are going to England Sofia.
Sofia: Yep it sure does cam.

At the airport
Cameron and Sofia was saying there good byes to there family and friends at the airport so they could get there flight to London where they will be spending the next two weeks.
Cameron's pov
I'm so excited and nervous to be going to England I'm excited to see the country again but I'm nervous about being away from my family it's not something that I normally do as I normally have at least one family member with me but now I've turn 20 they are letting me stand on my  own too feet more which I'm happy about it's nice to be able to explore and have  more independents even tho it's a massive step but at least I will have Sofia with me so not all bad and I couldn't think of better company to be in. "Good bye son have a safe journey. Call us once you are at the hotel." Says Cameron dad victor. " I will dad I promise." Says Cameron. " love you my beautiful boy." Says Cameron's mum. " love you too mum." Says Cameron " going to miss you look after yourself." Says Cameron's little sister maya. " I will do sis and you look after yourself too and I'll miss you I'll call you." Says Cameron. " bye guys see you all soon love you." Says Cameron heading to the plane.

Sofias pov
I can't believe that I'm going to be going to England with Cameron so much for trying to distance myself from him. "Hello Sofia" Says Sofias sister paulina "mmm" replays Sofia " I was talking to you what was you thinking about" "oh nothing" Sofia replays quickly "oh ok well I hope you have a safe journey sis I will miss you call me when you get to your hotel mum and dad are sorry they couldn't make it to see you off have a safe journey I love you" said a tearful paulina. " I will miss you too sis I love you and I promise I'll text you soon as I land." Replied a tearful Sofia they both gave each other a hug then Sofia went to catch the plane.

Sofia and Cameron was sat next to each other on the plane. Cameron was sat listening to some music while Sofia was looking at some leaflets on all the places to visit in England as she was hoping to do some site seeing while she was in England.

"Aye cam" Sofia said tapping Cameron's shoulder. "Mmm what's up sof" replyed Cameron taking his headphones off. " don't you think it would be awesome  if we could go and visit the London eye." Asked an excited Sofia. " it sure would sof I can't see why we shouldn't be able to. What else would you like to see?" Cameron asked.  " I would love to see as much of London as possible" says Sofia. " well then we will have to try and fit as much as we can while we are there then." Smiles Cameron. " your the the best cam" Says an excited Sofia.

To be continued.