chapter 4

Cameron was the first to wake the next morning.
He first looked at the clock to see what the time was it was 7.30am he couldn't believe how long he had been asleep he then noticed that the TV was still on so he reached for the remote which got him to realise that he had been sleeping on Sofia's shoulder which made him blush, he also  notice that Sofia had her head on his which made him smile in order not to disturb her he decided to leave the tv remote as is was too far away and he didn't won't to wake Sofia up as she looked so peaceful.
Cameron layed there for awhile until he remembered that he had his phone in his trouser pocket so he tried to get it out of his pocket without trying to wake Sofia up he managed it. He first looked to see if he had any messages he noticed he had text from his mom, dad and sister.

Cameron reading/replying:

Hi cam, dad here, just checking in, hope you got to London okay and hope everything went okay at the hotel, we are all missing you love dad

Hi dad, we arrived ok, everything ok at hotel except for a miss up with rooms but me and sof have sorted it so no worries love and missing u all too see u all soon love cam x

I love you to the ends of the earth! Hope you guys had a safe flight and arrived in London safely, missing you already my ☀️ love you beyond words ❤ love mommy

😘 love you too, me and sof had a safe journey and arrived in London ok, missing you too keep strong I'll be back very soon ❤

Hey cam, it's your sister maya, I bet your enjoying your alone time with Sofia 😉 hope your using protection 🤭

Maya please STOP! Me and sof haven't been upto anything besides sof sees me like a brother so please drop it I love you but u can be a real pain sometimes u know that.

Cameron was blushing so hard at maya's text, he couldn't believe how forward she was being he felt embarrassed by what she had written he wished he never told her that he had feelings for Sofia as since he told her all she seems to do is tease him about it and make inappropriate comments that he didn't won't to have with her she was his sister after all.

Cam put his phone by his side and started to day dream about what it would be like if him and Sofia where dating and what would change also about there friendship and if Sofia had feelings for him like he has for her.

Sofia was awaken by a phone ringing, when she lifted her head up she realised that she had been sleeping sat up with her head on cams she looked round to see if its was her phone that was ringing it wasn't so she started to call Cameron but when he didn't respond she began to shake his shoulders while still calling his name which brought cam out of his thoughts.

"Ummm what's up sof? " questioned Cameron.

"Nothing is up cam, I was trying to tell u ur phone is ringing." Laughs Sofia.

"Oh right." Replied an embarrassed Cameron trying to quickly answer the phone.

"Hey cam here"

Hey cam, its Kenny how are u guys? U settled in well?"

"Oh hi kenny yeah we are good a d settled in well. Did u know that we have a couple room?"

"Nope sorry looks like a mix up are u two going to be alright sharing?"

"Yeah we good I'm sleeping on the couch, sofia on the bed."

"Cool glad things are great. I called to let u both know that the press for d3 as been moved so u guys will be there longer than planned, so u guys could go sightseeing and stuff while u wait, sorry about this but I know u kids will have fun."

Oh ok no worries I'll let sof know how much longer will we be in london for?"

"Oh about 2 more weeks so u have 4 weeks altogether the press will be a last week of your stay. I'll call to check in the last week u kids have fun bye."

Kenny hangs up the phone. Cam couldn't believe it.

"Cam, what's wrong? Who was it?" Asked a worried Sofia.

"It was kenny, he said that the press for d3 has been pushed back for a couple of weeks which means we are here for an extra 2 weeks".

"Hey it's ok cam, I'm sure we will have lots of fun there's lots to do and see in london u know."

"Yeah I know sof, it's just I'm going to miss everyone back home especially my family"

"Hey it's ok I'm missing everyone too but if we have lots of fun time will fly by and not forgetting there only a phone or video chat away". Smiled sofia.

" thanks sof I feel much better."  Smiled Cameron.

To be continued.

Sorry it's taken me ages to update I've just had a lot going on. Hope u enjoyed reading this chapter thanks for all your lovely comments and support.