chapter 3

At the hotel

Cameron and Sofia walk up to the reception desk to get there room keys, the lady behind the desk hands them a set of keys and says "room 101". Cameron and Sofia look at each other then back at the receptionist with confused look. " I think there is a mistake shouldn't we have two rooms?" Asked Cameron. "No just the one room for couples" replys the receptionist. "No we need two rooms as we aren't a couple" says Sofia " well we only have you down for the couple room sorry and there are no other rooms available we are fully booked". Replayed the receptionist. Cameron and Sofia walk away from the desk a little shocked and confused they didn't know what to say until Cameron says "Don't worry Sofia I'll sleep on the couch or the floor I don't mind you can sleep on the bed". " your such a gentleman cam but it's ok we can share the bed I trust you." Smiles Sofia. Cam just smiles back and begins taking there bags to there hotel room with Sofia following close behind.

"Wow this room is beautiful" says a shocked Sofia "Yeah it's alright" replays Cameron putting the heavy bags down "you know cam you didn't need to carry all the bags" laughs Sofia "It's alright sof I didn't mind it was nothing" Smiles Cameron.

"Do you want to get anything to eat or do you want to get some rest?" Cameron asked Sofia. "We will have a little rest then get some food if that's ok cam" "Yeah that sounds good. I'm going to just have a quick shower sof" says Cameron "Ok cam no problem I'm going to phone pau then get some sleep" says Sofia "Ok sof see ya in a bit have a good chat with your sister" smiles Cameron while walking to the bathroom with all his stuff that he needed.

Sofias pov

"Hi Pau I've got here safely, but you never gonna guess what's happened?"
"Why what's happened?" Asked a worried paulina. " they have only gone and messed up our hotel room and gave us a couple room instead of two single rooms." "Oh god so what you going to do sof are you sharing the bed or what you going to do?" " well cam said that he would sleep on the couch or floor but I said that he could sleep on the bed as I trust him and I couldn't see him on a couch or floor." "Right ok. Do you secretly have a crush on Cameron sof cos if u do sof I deffently ship you both" teased paulina "noooooooo of course I don't pau he is like my little brother" said a blushing Sofia trying to sound like she doesn't have a crush on Cameron. " well you could have fooled me sof" "I'm way older than him pau" "your not that older than him sof and what does age matter if you love each other that's all that should matter." "WHAT who said anything about love pau" "so you admit you have a crush on Cameron" "okay maybe a little bit pau but he doesn't feel the same" "how do you know have you tried asking him you won't know untill you ask sof but I have seen the way he looks at you and he deffently likes you why wouldn't he?" "You would say that your my sister I don't won't to ruin our friendship pau" "well you best figure it out sof you have two whole weeks together" "i will deffently be trying to sort my feelings pau" "awww you really have it bad for cam sof" teased paulina "shut up pau so glad I have you. Your my best friend pau thanks for being here for me" "that's what sisters/best friends are for i will always be here for you sof and your little crush" giggles paulina "shut up" giggles Sofia "Right pau I'm going now for a nap feeling jet lag speak soon love you" love you too sof enjoy your nap and cam" giggles paulina " shut up pau" says a blushing Sofia. Sofia hangs up the phone and changes into her pjs and gets into Bed were she hears the water stop running so she quickly pulls the covers up and pretends to be a sleep.

To be continued