chapter 3 continued

Cameron's pov
Cameron was taking a shower and he could hear Sofia laughing which made him smile he loved her laugh. It did make him wounder what she was finding funny and what she was talking to paulina about.
Once Cameron had finished showering he got dressed and had a shave as he was shaving he realised that it had gone all quiet Sofia must have got off of the phone thought Cameron. Cameron came out of the bath room and sure that Sofia was fast asleep on the bed he couldn't stop and notice how gorgeous and peaceful she looked. Cameron sat quietly on the sofa where he watched Sofia sleeping getting lost in his thoughts in till he heard his phone buzzing, where he finds he has a text from his sister Maya.
Text
Hi cam
Did u get 2 London okay?x
Oh shoot sorry Maya I was supposed to have text u. Yes got here ok thanks. Missing u all x
Its ok cam how is everything? X
Its ok. Room is ok. Sof is sleeping so I'm just chillin at mo x
That's gr8 how u know Sofia is sleeping??? X
Oh that would b cos we sharing a room. There's been a mix up with rooms x
Oh right I bet ur happy about that 😉 x
Y u say that Maya? X
Cos we both know that u ❤ her 😍 x
Me & sof r like brother & sister Maya x
U keep telling urself that lover boy 2😍 I've seen the way u look at her I'm so surprised she hasn't notice 😄 x
Ok Maya uve got me I do like her & it's getting hard to not show my feelings for her x
Ok cam a little too much info 😀😉😋 well u better sort it put cam as u r ALONE with HER for TWO WHOLE WEEKS (just use protection) 😉😉😘 x
Maya ......
What cam I'm only telling u to use protection don't won't no little cams ur too young x
Whatever Maya that's not even on my mind I just want her to b my gf x
Yeah right cam 😄😏🙄 u said urself ur finding it hard 2 stop us feelings from showing 😅 x
I didn't mean it like that!!!!! When did u start being rude Maya x
Woukdnt u like to know cam ur a boy u have needs cam all boys ur age are at it like rabbits get in there!!!! x
I'm not having this conversation with u !!!!!
Ok lover boy go get ur girl and get some action !!!!!!!
End of text messages

Oh my god. I can't believe what my sister as just been texting she is my little sister texting rude stuff to her brother oh my god I'm not ready for them type of conversations especially with my sister. Thought Cameron in shock.

Recovering from the text messages and while Sofia was still sound asleep Cameron decides to go and get them a Chinese but before he goes he leaves a note for Sofia to let her know that he has gone to get food.

Sofias pov
Sofia turns over in bed to look at the clock that reads 5.00pm oh my god I must have dropped off to sleep Sofia Says to herself it was only 1.00pm before I must have really needed that sleep. Sofia decides to get up and looks round for Cameron but doesn't see him so she heads to the bathroom and with door being shut knocks just in case Cameron's in there when there's no answer she goes in and takes the opportunity to get dressed. When she goes back into bedroom she finds the note the Cameron left and smiles to herself at how thoughtful he is at going out his way to get them some food.
Cameron returns with food.
" Hi sof. Did u have a good sleep? Did u find my note?"
" yes thanks cam and yes found the note." Replays Sofia holding up the note.
" you looked so peaceful when you was sleeping I didn't want to wake u" smiles Cameron.
"Aww thank u cam but I wouldn't have minded" says a blushing Sofia.
Which made Cameron smile.
"What would you like to do while we are have dinner?" Cameron asked.
"Well if you don't mind I would love to watch twilight pretty please."
"Of course we can sof"
"Yea thank u thank u" said a Sofia jumping around, then she kisses Cameron on the cheek which shocks Cameron. Sofia went into her bag to get the film where she thought about how quick Cameron agreed to watch the film which shocked her as twilight wasn't a film that he would normally watch so it confused her why he agreed to watching it but with her being so excited about watching the film she decided she wouldn't question it. She was just so happy that he agreed to watch it with her.
While they were watching the film they had there dinner, after they had there dinner they cuddled up on the sofa where Cameron started to get tired and fell asleep on Sofias shoulder which made Sofia smile and she grabbed a blanket to put over them and fell asleep herself.

To be continued.

A/n hope u are enjoying my story it's my first time writing so please bear that in mind I don't think it's that good but let's see how it goes any feedback would be appreciated thanks