Keyshia

"Girl I'm not doing shit but sitting here on my phone chilling what you getting into" talking on the phone with her Bestfriend  Tori they been Bestfriend for over 6 years. Tori been there for Keyshia since her first breakup with Ricky , they had ate ice cream together and watch sad movies which made them both cry. Keyshia is light skin long hair mixed with white and black 5'2 couple of tattoos . Keyshia was never into things all she did was go to school and come home she don't go out beside to her Bestfriend house that's bout it. She was a simply girl who don't hung with everyone. Keyshia got other siblings but she since they mother and father passed away from a shot out she been separated from her sister and brother for 7years no contact or nothing . But Keyshia always wanted to take care of her siblings like a older sister should but she got to get in contact with some people about that type of information. " let me get my ass up do something with myself " Keyshia said to herself as she got up off the couch and went to the bathroom to wash up and look like something . She been laying around in her Pjs all day as Keyshia goes upstairs and get undress and walked into the shower she just stand there letting the water run down her body . Having thoughts bout what her and Ricky went thru really take a control over her cause she loved that man like he was the only man on her world. They shared a lot together even a child that didn't make it when she gave birth it him 9/10/18 . Keyshi never really talked bout it cause when she do she break down so she keep it to herself and cry bout it sometimes at night when she alone. As Keyshia get out the shower she walks inside her room looking thru her drawers to see what to wear. She put on her Victoria secret bra and underwear and some dark blue jeans with a regular "don't give a fuck" t-shirt.  Keyshia walk downstairs to the kitchen to make her something to eat she get a knocked at the door (knock knock).