Girls nights

Soon as my ass got through the door Tori ass was calling me . "Hello damn bitch can I get in the house first". Cursing that girl out real quick she can be irking sometimes but that's my Bestfriend4L . "Girl stfu stop talking to me like I'm ya child now I was calling to see if you was getting ready ain't nobody rushing you!" While she just yelling in my ear like I'm deaf of sum shit. "Tori clam that tone down with me bitch before I not go nowhere"! Fuck wrong with her she be having me all the way fucked up so I bang on her ass. Went upstairs just to go jump in the shower before this messy bitch pull up thinking to myself should I give this man a call funny cause he never told me his name like how weird. Stepping out the shower grabbing my towel so I can cover up "its cold as shit" saying out loud my ass need to turn the heat on went inside my room and lotion up my body playing my song singing my heart out "close to you by dreezy ft t.pain". Half way dress I get a text message from tori that she was at the door went downstairs just to let the hoe in. " bitch you still ain't ready" turned around and gave her this bitch go head look " Tori please I only got to put my tights on and my shoes I'm coming back down make yourself at home bitch". Heading back to my room to finish getting dress really couldn't stop think bout that guy like he really sooo sweet and sooo handsome so I take the step to give him a txt not a call . "Hey its keyshia from the parking lot" waiting for him to respond back to my message so I got finish getting dress and was ready to leave out the door .