Keyshia and her best friend

Knock knock "who is it" as Keyshia walks over to the door looking into the peep hole but the ass hole wanna cover it. "You not getting in unless you move ya hand" Keyshia respond back thru the door then they moved their hand away from the peephole "girl let me in the house it's Tori" Keyshia opens the door " hell I don't care who it is I don't see you you don't get in period " as Tori gave Keyshia this crazy look like girl you talking crazy look. Tori grab Keyshia Nd gave her all these hugs knowing Keyshia don't do all that hugggin shit. "Girl now you know I don't do this hug shit" having Keyshia not breath a little pushing Tori off her " cut it out I know you miss me bitch" Keyshia flag Tori response. " what's to eat?" Having keyshia looking at her crazy " bitch nothing I'm cooking is for you I didn't know u was coming always poppin up" having Tori looking salty. "Whatever hoe anyway what you doing today?" As keyshia turned around bout to answer Toir question "nothing that on my mind side go to school at 8 and come back home and cook watch a movie." Tori wasn't trying to hear what she was saying "we going out tonight and there no nooo tori I don't wanna go out you been in this house since y'all separated you need a new nigga" having keyshia in her thoughts thinking she maybe was right but then again she not sure either. "Fine ! I'll go out don't make it a every night thing Tori " as Tori kisses and huged keyshia "I'll see you around 10" as she leaves out the house.