Club levels

As me and tori on our way to the club she got the damn music playing all loud as hell like this bitch got a hearing aid in some shit. "Bitch turn that shit down" still gotta yell cause this bitch act like she still can't hear but she heard me the second time. "My bad bitch you know how I am" yeah I do really ghetto thinking to myself but Tori wanted to ask me something like I can feel  it the way she keep looking at me. "Child what wrong with you I feel like you want to ask me something?" Tori look back at me and made this big ass sigh "well I been wanting to ask you are you looking for someone else cause you know I love you Nd being lonely not you you slip in depression a lot why I'm here." Slowing down the car cause we coming to a stop at the red light look back at Tori with this serious look on my face " Tori to be real with you I want to Nd I am but not going to rush into anything and with you by my side I'm never lonely or going to go in depression bitch you irk me enough" giving her a big tight hug and kiss her cheek. Five Mins we arrived to club levels fixing our hairs and makeup before we step out the car Tori face was beat and so was mines opening up the door give my key to the violet driver "take care of my car one fuck up its ya ass" as I walk over to Tori looking back at my car . "Bitch this line is sooo fucking long I'm not bout to be steading in no damn cold we pushing through these bitches Nd niggas period" started shaking my head at Tori cause what the hell Im do with her ass "whatever you say but if one bitch say something side ways I'm smacking em." But lucky I saw that guy from earlier come out the door so I made a little seen with Tori yelling at her just so he can look my way "TORI IM NOT DOING THAT SHIT YOU CRAZY!" Tori look to me like she wanted to smack the fuck outta me but I see he looking over my way trying so hard to not smile cause I know for a fact this boy make me get butterflies. "Hello miss Joyce who thought you would be here tonight." Looking him into his pretty brown eyes "yeah I just came out with my Bestfriend Tori " Tori giving me this werid look on her face like "bitch who this?" Before I could even get the rest out my mouth " Tori this is" didn't know his name because he didn't tell me but he step in to introduce himself. "You can call me Shawn Joyce friend nice to meet you best friend can I help y'all inside?" Tori ass was gone soon as she heard he can get us in she something different. He take me by my hand and walk us inside the club.