Shawn

As I take her by her hands my heart skip every beat every step I felt like this is who I want to be with you no werid feeling or nothing my heart say it's her I'm go with my heart. As we walked inside the club she had this nervous look on her face like she never been around a crowd of people "you okay keyshia you look little nervous mama?" As she look at me with her little smile she was holding back from me "yeah I'm okay just to many people that's all" holding her close to me so she feel like She safe when she with me. Sitting at the table with her and her Best friend she funny her best friend is crazy and I can't see how keyshia do it ha ha "you want something to drink?" She looking at me like I speak pig language. "Yes please but you don't have to pay for it I got my own money." " it's cool it's on me sweetheart". Walking over to the bar to order her a drink but make it more special. "Hello can I get Henny make it nice it's for a special girl." As the lady at the bar gave me this look like don't no guy buy girls special drinks unless they fucking ha ha bartenders give me our drink Nd I was on my way back to the table. "Here you Go pretty" looking so speechless of words she thought she was just going to get a cup with jus Henny in it love her face expression made me feel good that she like to be surprised. "Thank you Shawn you ain't have to do this to my drink but I appreciate it" drinking and talking to her was all I needed until this one slow song came on I had to ask her for one dance "can I have this one dance?" As her Best friend was pushing her off on me to go dance she take me by my hand and I take her to the middle of the dance floor. We dance like there was no one else around to her favorite song "if this world was mine" holding her close to me feeling her body want to give in but she seem like she tough cookie put she did place her head on my chest and continued to slow dance until the song end . "What time is it?" I told her what was the time she seem like she was in a rush to get some where "Tori I wasn't supposed to stay out this late girl you know i don't do things like this!" Tori huff and puff rolled her eyes cause she was having fun . "Shawn I really had sooo much fun tonight with you and I text your phone text me back see you at school." Give her one more hug cause she smells so good and feel so soft I didn't really want to leave her but I got her number I'm txt her when I get home .