Chapter 5

Luca put me in the car and ran around getting in next to me to drive.

I felt the tears falling and falling. I just wished I never came out. The whole ride I was so lost in thought that I didn't even realize we had got home till the call stopped.  Luca got out running over to my side. I let him get me out of the car and into the house.

We both went right to my room together. I tried to tell him that I was fine but he refused to leave me.

He got a makeup wipe from my desk as I sat on my bed lost in thought. I let him wipe off all the makeup that I had put on. It had to have been all messed up by now.

I couldn't speak. I was so scared and just wanted to crawl into a hole.

Luca lifted my chin looking me in the eyes as he skimmed over the new bruise on my cheek.

"God I should have killed him." He hissed pulling back going to my closet.

I looked down at my arms and dress and saw that it was ripped. I had tied it at the top so that It wouldn't fall apart.

Luca came back with a shirt and shorts for me. He went to untie my dress and I jumped back, and he held up his hands in defense.

"I'm only trying to help..." I nodded my head letting him do what he was doing. He put the shirt over my head and I put my arms through it. He pulled the dress off of me and helped me get into my shorts.

He walked out as I sat there looking at my hands with tears still on my face.

I would have liked to call Chris...but my phone is gone now.

Luca came back with the same pissed off look on his face. He slammed the water down on the desk next to me making me jump.

"Where the hell was your boyfriend? Did he leave you or did you go off and find that friend of yours that I had to pull off of you? I mean do you just throw yourself at guys?" I looked up to him and he knew he went to far.

"Do-"

"Get out." I hissed as I looked up at him.

"Dove ju-"

"Chris isn't my boyfriend. HES GAY." I hissed. He went to reach out for me but I moved back.

"But he's more of a man then you or that guy that you think I was fucking." My lip quivered as I moved back. I saw how sad he looked. He knew he had done wrong.

"How did you even get there that fast! We live 10 minutes away!"

He looked at me and I knew I wouldn't want to know my answer.

"I saw your snap on Layla's phone and tracked you. I was only down the street when you called"

"You bastard!" I cried even more seeing that he was crazy. I mean who the fuck does that! Not a sane person.

"Dove Please let me-"

"Leave me alone." Turning my head to the window all I could think about was what happened. It all came to me and it all hurt.

"I'm sorry." He whispered walking out leaving me. I grabbed my pillow and threw it at that door that he left.

I couldn't sleep the rest of the night. I was to scared to close my eyes or move. Images of that guy would come rushing back and I would jump awake.

The next morning came and I went to sit out side on the deck. I brought my book and laid my head on the side of the door.

The door to my room popped open and Chris ran in looking frantic. He had the same cloths on from last night and his hair was all disheveled.

He scanned the room until his eyes locked on mine. "Dove." He sighed running right to me. He pulled me to him and pulled back looking at me.

"What the hell did he do to you." Tears started to form in his eyes as did mine.

"Fuck I should have never let you go by yourself. From now on I'm walking into the bathroom with you." I laughed as a tear fell from my eye

"You're Dad wants to see you." Those were the words I didn't want to hear. I knew I was gonna have to tell my father what happened but I was hoping it wasn't so soon.

I got up walking down with Chris to my fathers office. As soon as I knocked on the door I walked in. My dad looked up at me and got up grabbing me pulling me to him.

"Luca told us what happened. Are you ok?" He pulled back cupping my face in his hands.

"I'm fine now." The door opened and Layla ran grabbing hold to me  "Thank god your ok." We it was nice to know that they cared so much. I guess that helped a little

"Do you want to go to the cops."

"No. I just really want to forget about it please." They nodded and I had to tell them what had happened. I had spent the next few minutes explaining what happened and explaining that I was ok. My dad wasn't to happy with the guy at the end but I made sure he wouldn't call the cops.

When I was finally done explaining I went out to the kitchen to get something to eat. I don't remember the last time I ate and I thought I should try to eat.

Ir was a nice day out so I walked out side to sit but stopped when I found Layla and Luca sitting out. They seemed to be really hitting it off now. Just like two people who are getting married should be.

I turned back in feeling something in me break. I went to go to my room but stopped when I heard my name.

"Dove Wait." Luca called running In to come and get me.

"Luca go back to Layla." I sighed trying not to look hurt.

"Layla wanted to know if you wanted to go for a ride on the boat today? She thought it would be good if you went with us."

I turned back and saw Layla walking in.

"Please Dove come with us. You can bring Chris."