Chapter 6

So now I was on a boat with Chris Luca and Layla

So now I was on a boat with Chris Luca and Layla. I couldn't say no to Chris because he wanted to go so bad and I couldn't make him upset.

I sat at the front with my book in hand reading as we sailed. Everything had been calm and I was hoping for smooth sailing...pun intended.

"Here you need this more then me." Layla held out a beer to me

"No thanks I'm good."

"Come on Dove have some fun. We are here to do that."

Chris sat next to me as he sipped on what ever he hand in that glass.

I took the bottle from Layla and took a big sip. Hell maybe they were right

"There you go. Now let me go see if I can get Luca to drink and have fun."

"I wouldn't do that Layla. He is our captain." Chris said with a smile as Layla walked of going to were Luca was sailing the boat.

"You know his eyes haven't left you since you've stepped out of your room."

I looked over my shoulder to see that Luca was looking at me but he quickly turned to the water when he saw me.

"Why don't you really give him something to look at? Take the shirt off and the shorts."

"Chris your crazy."

"If I am then do it. Let's see if he looks at you?"

I actually really did want to know if he would look at me? What would happen then?

I sighed getting up and pulling my shorts off. I pulled my top up and Chris cheered making me roll my eyes at him.

I sat back down and grabbed my book.

"Lover boy is staring at you like he wants to do some unholy things to you"  I looked back over my shoulder and saw him looking at me indeed. I smiled more to myself and turned back around reading my book.

When the boat stopped we got off going to a nice little place to eat. Me and chris sat at the bar while Layla and Luca sat together at a table. I needed sometime with out them and seeing Layla hang all over Luca.

"Why don't we get a few drinks?"

"Chris..."

"Come on" He pulled me to the bar and ordered two drinks.

"You don't look like you come here often." Some man asked sitting next to me and Chris.

"No we don't." I laughed grabbing my drink.

"Well maybe we all could have some fun?"

I got a flashback to what happened to me last night and I got up fast soon.

"Excuse me" I jumped up fast and went to walk away but an arm around my wrist made me stop.

"Hey come on we can go to a party." The man said to me but I just wanted to run.

"I-I" I was pulled fast from the mans grip and Luca was in front of me pushing the man up to the wall.

"Don't touch her." He hissed making everyone stop what they were doing and look.

"Luca Stop." I grabbed his arm and he looked to me. His face softened as he saw me. He dropped the guy and I thanked god he did.

"Let's get out of here" I nodded my head taking his hand and pulling him out with me.

We all met back at the boat and got on heading home. It was quite the whole time going there.

As soon as the boat hit dock I jumped off running off to the car. I just wanted to go home.

"Hey tell Dad and Luca I went out with some friends." Layla said catching up to me. She ran off to a car and I could see one of her friends in the car waiting for her. She never was going to change was she?

Chris came up to me putting his arm around me and pulling me to him.

"You know I think you and Mr. 'I'll  beat up anyone' should have A talk."

"Not in the mood." Chris nodded his head and we walked to the car with Luca following behind.

We dropped Chris off at his house and then it was only us. Maybe I could get all the way home with out either one of us saying anything?

"Why are you mad?" Spoke to soon and we are only a block away.

I turned to him. "Why am I mad? Because you make a scene wherever we go! Because you tracked me!"

"What! Dove he was trying to hurt you! And I only did that because I care."

"Well you don't need to save me every time." As soon as the car stopped I ran out. He called for me but I didn't stop. I ran inside and slammed the door in his face.