Chapter 9

Warning🚧

After breakfast I told everybody that I was going out with Chris. I went outside and waited in the garden as Luca made an excuse to leave.

I went to pop my head out to look at the door and Luca was right there. I hit him jumping back.

"You scared me." I whispered making him laugh. He grabbed my hand and we ran down the driveway together to a car that was waiting for us.

We went somewhere far. The drive was long and we went to a small town.

When the car stopped we got out at a restaurant. Luca ushered me in and we sat at a table inside.

The waiter came giving us our menus. He was a cute kid definitely my age. When the kid smiled at me Luca sent him away.

I took a sip of the water to see Luca looking at me.

"What?"

"Nothing just thinking." I rolled my eyes putting my glass down. He smiled at me as I felt a hand go up my leg making me jump a little.

"Luca What are you doing!"

"Well you like to play games. Just wanted to see who would win this one." His hand went higher as the waiter came back. I held my breath trying to push Lucas hand away.

"What can I get you guys." The kid said looking down. Smart kid.

"I'll have the pasta and so will she." Luca is so lucky I couldn't open my mouth or I swear it would have been something nasty.

"Right away sir." When the kid left I quickly put my hand to my mouth holding in a moan.

"Luca p-please Stop." I hissed as his fingers slipped up more.

"Luca Thompson. Is that you?" A mans voice said as someone came to the table. A man in a nice suit put his hand out to Luca who had a smile on his face.

"Mr. Weston. It's been a long time. Last time I saw you, you and my father had Business Together in New York." Luca carried on a Conversation with this man as he did this to me.

"And who's this pretty little lady with you." Luca put his hand to his chin and held it up as he looked at me with a smile.

Luca wanted to win this. Well little did he know that he was not going to.

I put my shaking hand out to the man and put a smile on my face.

"My NAme is DOve." I said shaking his hand. He looked at me funny but only if he knew what was going on.

"That's a pretty name. And how do you two know each other?" Before I could say anything Luca did.

"She's my girlfriend." I turned to him and my mouth dropped open giving Luca the time to push his fingers in again and making me squeal. I covered my mouth making both them look at me. Luca was trying not to laugh and Mr. Weston was very confused.

"O-ok well it was nice to see you Luca. I'll let you two continue with your meal." The man couldn't run and run faster if he tried. As soon as he was gone Luca stopped the stupid game he was playing.

"N-not funny." I hissed as I felt my cheeks get red. A small part of me liked that and I was ashamed

Luca got close to me putting his lips to my ear.

"Don't act like you didn't like it." I looked up at him as he bit his lip pulling back. The food was placed in front of us and we ate in Silence.

As soon as we were done with the meal I ran out the door to the car.

"Come on Dove don't be that way."

"Don't be that way? Luca What you did in there was very wrong." He rolled his eyes looking off as I continued.

"What if that man saw? What if the waiter saw?"

"But they didn't." He said tuning to me and walking closer. I moved back till my back hit the car.

"And telling that man that I was your girlfriend! Luca I can't keep playing this game."

He looked down at me hard. As much as I hated saying that, it had to be done.

"You think this is a game?" Great maybe I shouldn't have said that.

"I can tell you for me it's not. That night in London was not. The next morning when I woke and you weren't in my arms it killed me. But I thought maybe it was for the best because I have to get married."

"That's right you have to get marri-"

"Oh I'm not done." He got closer I me if that was possible.

"I still couldn't get the girl that I had in London with me for one night out of my head. Then that day when I saw you next to the girl I had to marry I knew I was so fucked." I felt tears falling from my eyes as he said this. Why did he need to tell me this?

"I was fucked because I realized that I had fallen in love with you." My heart went off when I heard him say that.

I shook my head. "No Luca."

"Yes. I love you Dove and god if it kills me then I'm going to keep doing it." He looked down at my lips and then back to my eyes.

"And I know your not ready to say it and that's ok but I can't let you go."

And with that his lips were on mine. I put my hands to his face pulling him closer to me. He made me feel like I was falling and that I was free.

This was the man I wanted. It was all him.

"Let's go."