Chapter 10

Warning ⚠️

He grabbed my hand pulling me yo get into the car. Luca told the driver where to go and we were off. The car soon came to a stop outside a beach house.

"This is one of my dads old houses. He would use it any time he wanted to go somewhere warm." Luca said as he opened that door. I walked in looking around to see it was a beautiful house.

I walked to the back to look out the big glass doors that lead to the beach. I turned back to him with a smile.

"I want us to stay here." My smile faded as I tried to wrap my head around what he was asking.

"Just me and you for the weekend."

"Luca I-I... W-we can't."

"I called Chris and he said he would be happy to cover for you for the weekend."

He really had this all figured out already. How did I get this lucky to have him.

I ran to him grabbing his face and kissing him. Doing so made my body feel like electricity went threw it.

Luca picked me up carrying me to the back as he kept kissing me. He carried me to a door as he kicked it open. When he did her threw me to the bed making me land with a bounce before he got on top of me kissing me again.

I pulled his shirt out of his pants and I'm buttoned it. As soon as it was off him I ran my fingers across his chest and torso making him shiver at my Touch.

I grabbed for his buckle but he grabbed my hands putting them above my head. He pulled my dress up and I wrapped my legs around him making my heels dig into him.

He kissed his way down my deck making me moan and push my front half of my body up.

I tried to move my hips but he pinned hen down to make me stop. My lips went into a pout making Luca chuckle as he looked down on me.

" don't worry little one."

Luca ran his hot finger down the front of my chest where the dress had cut. Oh he knew what he was doing and that was only with his hand.

I felt him grab my legs and pull me down to the end of the bed. He smirked as he went down and I threw my head back when I felt him.

"Luca" I breathed looking up at the ceiling grabbing onto the bed sheets.

This man was going to be the death of me. There was no going back now.

He reached out grabbing my hand and placed it on his head. All the while his eyes watched me as I fell apart.

When he was done and my body had broke he came back up to my lips and kissed me heard.

We both got out of our clothes and he had pinned me down again to the bed.

We stared at each other for a second and I felt my heart flutter.

He smiled at me and my world had stopped.

I jumped up kissing him and I felt him push into me at the same time.

————

I got up at 5 in the morning and walked out to the kitchen with Lucas shirt on. I grabbed some water and looked out the window at the night sky on the water changing to the morning sky. It looked so beautiful. I felt two arms wrap around me and pull me to a hard chest.

"Do you want to go out there?"

I nodded my head as I looked up at him. He grabbed a blanket and pulled me out the back door. We went down to the beach and he put the blanket out.

Sitting down I looked out at the ocean. Luca got behind me and wrapped his arms around me putting his chin on my shoulder.

"I wish we could stay like this." I whispered to him. I knew that in a day or two this would all just be a memory.

He kissed the side of my head and pulled my chin back to look at him.

"Don't think about that now." He smiled before his lips went to mine.

I did something I didn't think I would ever do. I pushed him down on the blanket and got on top of him. He looked up at me smiling.

"You look really hot when you take control." I rolled my eyes kissing him. I felt him grab the buttons of his shirt and pull it a part making the buttons go everywhere.

"I'll get a new shirt." He said when I looked down at him shocked.

He grabbed my face and kissed me as he pulled my body under him getting on top of me. We spent the morning in the sand together wrapped up in the blanket. When we thought it was time to get in we went in and finished what we started in the bed.