Chapter Four

As my mom held me in her arms comforting me I just cried, and I couldn't stop.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Beep beep beep I wake up and slam my alarm clock, you know that's the worst, waking up to an alarm clock, alone, when I just wish I could wake up in someone's arms and wake up feeling loved every morning. Guess it's time to get ready for school, I don't want to go but I guess I have to. As I go to put my hair up,I can feel the dried tear stains on my cheeks, my eyes are still dry from crying.
"Mom I just want it to end."
My eyes widen from the sudden memory. Did I really say that to her? I hope she didn't take that the wrong way. As I walk down the stairs I can hear my parents talking.
"I'm just (she sounds like she is crying) worried about him. He's constantly in pain."
"Let's not worry about that right now, I'm sure he's fine."
"Hi mom hi dad, I'm heading off to school."
"Okay have fun!"
They wave me off with a smile but I know they're worried about me. I decide to block it out and listen to music. Music that will help me block out my pain.

*WHEN HE GOT TO SCHOOL*

When I step on to school property I immediately see Shoto and his friends, I look past and I see Katsuki with my friends. I smile and wave as the overwhelming pain of rejection stabs through me. He smiles back and looks concerned. I need to get out of here. I've been avoiding him and he realised, he knows I'm not okay. I am soooooo fucked. Oh no. I can't breathe. I run off so no one sees my biggest weakness.
   Blood, there's too much. The petals burn and torture me as they come out of my mouth, a constant reminder that I'm not good enough, Katsuki doesn't love me and he never will, I ruined the greatest friendship I had. Each petal taunting me and reaching into my soul, taking over my life, they keep screaming in my head louder and louder. "YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH" "YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH" "YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH" "YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH" "YOU'RE NO-" I come back to my senses when I realise someone just came in. I look up in horror to see Mina, Denki, and Sero. Mina with her hands over her mouth, they all looked horrified to see what became of their friend, their weak and useless friend who is suffering physically because of a stupid crush. (Mina, Sero, Denki)
"Oh my God Eijiro, here how about you come out so we can all talk to you."
"You good bro?"
I should probably talk to them but, what if they take me to Katsuki?
"Eijiro, can you hear us?"
"Of course he can hear us dummy."
"Mina there's no need for that h-"
"Guys I'm fine I just- I'm just going through a rough time right now. Remember how I told you about my plan to con-*cough*-fess to Katsuki? It didn't go well and now I'm stuck like this. He doesn't love me."
The petals start their torment again but this time, they're saying something else.
"HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU"
I snap out of it when my alarm rings. I look at my phone and it says I have a check-up in half an hour.
"Guys I'm sorry but I have to go."
I rush out before they can stop me