Chapter Fourteen

Why is everything so confusing? Why can't I just like one guy? Wait, if I might like Katsuki, where is my hanahaki? Where are the flowers that are supposed to be my eternal doom? That could only mean two things that I don't like Katsuki or Katsuki likes me back. But I can't understand either of those, but wait if I don't have hanahaki that could also mean that Shouto likes me back or I dont like Shouto, or I don't like either of them. Imagine that, me a hopeless romantic not being on love it's so funny that I almost want to laugh. But there's the possibility, that for once in my life I don't have to experience the pain of not being loved.

*School the Next Day*

As I'm walking to school I see the Bakusquad and the Dekusquad, where should I go? It seems that every decision that I'm making in life is revolving around Katsuki and Shouto. I'll go see the Bakusquad.
(Eijiro) " Hey guys what's up?"
(Denki) " Wassup my man, I missed you."
(Sero) " What's good."
(Katsuki) " Can you guys please shut the fuck up."
(Eijiro) "come on bakubro dont be like that."
(Mina) "Yeah Katsuki stop being a buzz kill."
(Katsuki) " Raccoon eyes if you want to keep your life, I suggest you shut your godawful trap."
(Mina) "Holy shit okay Katsuki."
(Eijiro) " Why are you guys so scared of him? He won't actually hurt you."
(Katsuki) " Eijiro you are the only person over here that I actually dont want to hurt, so if they dont shut their mouths they are fucking dead. You guys all got that."
(Denki) "aye aye captain!"
(Mina) *laughing* "What the fuck Denki, what message are you trying to get across? We already know that you're a virgin."

I couldn't help but laugh with my idiot friends as Denki and Mina continued to bicker. Then I look at Katsuki, I really need to sort out my feelings. Do I still like him? I cant figure it out, so I look ahead at Shouto, Shouto with who  I had my first kiss, Shouto who saved me and stayed with me when Katsuki couldn't. That kiss definitely meant something and there were definitely sparks there. When I look at Shouto I can feel those sparks. Then I look back at Katsuki. I dont think I like him anymore, I've moved on. But why do I not have hanahaki? Does that mean that Shouto actually does love me back? Oh my God, Shouto likes me back. I need to talk to him soon, no I need to talk to him now. I start to walk away from the group as I say my goodbyes. Then I grab Shouto and pull him aside.

(Eijiro) "You love me dont you?"
(Shouto) "W-what, I mean yeah but did we really have to have this conversation right now I mean-."
Shouto continued to stutter with his face flushed.
(Eijiro) "Shouto, I want to have this conversation right now because I love you."
That shut him up. Wait what's happening. Shouto starts to drag me away even further from our friends. I dont understand what's happening until he kisses me. I feel those sparks again. It's like we're two magnets that have been waiting to meet. Like our whole lives purposes was for this third magical kiss. When we pull away I look into his eyes. I most definitely love him and nothing can convince me otherwise.

(Shouto) "So seeing as you like me back, would you like to go out with me?"
He then looks at me with the most beautiful sweet smile that I've ever seen on his face.
(Eijiro) "I would love to."
And then he kisses me again and honestly, if I could I would do this forever.

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
I am so sorry for not posting a lot recently. I've been really sick, uninspired, and loaded with homework. I'm really grateful for the people who have been supporting me throughout this story. When I first posted this story I wrote three chapters, at three o'clock in the morning. I never expected it to get this far so I'm very thankful for all my readers. Im still pretty sick (I swear it's not Corona) but I will hopefully be finishing this story very soon. Thank you for all of your support, you guys are what keeps me motivated to keep writing I hope you all have a great day