Chapter Sixteen

*Eijiro's P.O.V*

The date was so magical. If I could live in that day forever then I would. But because I'm not stuck in a time loop, I can't but that also means I can have more magical dates. I really love Shouto. I mean he's like perfect like perfect perfect. There is no one on this planet that can compare to him. How did I luck out. I think the rest of my life will will be unlucky because of how much luck I've used to get Shouto. And I didn't even have to try.
I also have an uneasy feeling. I dont know why it's there but I'm pretty sure that it will go away soon.

I decide that it's about time I start heading to school and start walking. Something just doesn't feel right. I don't have a clue what it could be about but it's there, I'm sure that it's nothing. I think I'm going to talk to my friends today. I've been spending a lot of time with Shouto recently so they deserve some time too. I mean I'm starting to miss them. I mean I love Shouto but man I just need to hang out with my friends for a bit.

I get to school and see my friends talking. As I make my way over I see Katsuki tickle Denki until he short circuits. Oh boy, this will be fun.
(Eijiro) "Hey guys, whatcha doing?"
(Mina) "Katsuki's convinced that Denki has likea secret girlfriend or something so he was "torturing" him."
(Eijiro) "Oh how pleasant."
(Katsuki) "Yeah and you're next shitty hair."
(Eijiro) "What are you talking about man?"
(Katsuki) "You've been spending a lot of time with icyhot recently, a little too much time."
(Eijiro) "Come on Katsuki we can talk about this."
I slowly start backing away from my friends as Katsuki outstretched his hands in a tickling position with a determined glare on his face.
(Katsuki) "Of you just talk I won't have to do it."
(Eijiro) "I just thought that he would like another friend. And he's been helping out at my house a little."
And just like that Katsuki backed off. Thank God he believed me. I really dont want to be tickled right now. But I also dont want to talk to my friends about it. I'm not ready to explain everything yet. So I'll just keep my mouth shut. I know I have to tell them eventually but that gives me plenty of time.
(Katsuki) "Hey shittyhair come here for a minute."
(Eijiro) "Okay?"

I'm kind of scared. Does he not believe me? Is he going to tickle torture me? He looks very determined so that cant be good. The uneasy feeling is still there. Is this what my uneasy feeling was about? Me being afraid of being tickle tortured? It's just tickling yet that feeling is still there but I'm sure it's nothing. I'm probably just paranoid q out the fact that I know that Katsuki can get al ost anything out of me. But not this time.

Katsuki brings me behind the school, and he finally turns back and looks at me, that determined look still there. Then he pins me to the wall, and he looks at my lips. And as Katsuki begins to close the space between us, I wish I told him the truth about Shouto because as he leans in I feel that I want him to, I want him to kiss me, but I have a boyfriend and I have to get him off.
(Eijiro) "Katsuki I-"

And just like that as he finally closes the space, all my old feelings come rushing back in like a tide. And I can help it  but I kiss him back.