i adore you.

My alarm sounded. Wham bam thank yo- I quickly reached over and switched it off, for fear of it waking David. I woke up in the arms the most handsome man in the world. Boy, was I lucky. I sat up, careful not to wake him and stared in awe at how beautiful he was. He couldn't be human. He was something more, more intelligent, more evolved, less flawed. Nevertheless he was a human. But an incredible one. He looked some young while asleep, like how he looked at a teenager. He looked so peaceful, his lips curved into a soft smile while he dreams far away from reality. I stop staring, and snap out of my trance. I get up and throw my hair up in a ponytail. I make my way to the kitchen. I skip my normal routine of looking through my Bowie calender to see the photos, as I have the real man in my apartment! I make up some pancake batter in a small jug and cover it with ClingFilm. I walk back into my room and get out my comfy clothes to change into. I begin to undress but just as I take my pyjama top off, I hear a raspy groan. I freeze, knowing David is waking up. I am awkward and I'm not massively body confident but I trust David and I feel comfortable with him. I throw on my Hunky Dory tube top and my biker shorts. A tight, but very comfy outfit.

David sits up, rubbing his eyes. I bend down to reach my slippers from the bottom of my wardrobe, when I hear him chuckle. I quickly stand and slide them on. "Morning love, that was a nice view to wake up to, if you don't mind me saying." He said, laughing, cheekily. "Morning Davey, was it? I was just getting my slippers" I said, giggling softly and blushing. I walk over the side of the bed and sit beside him. I push his messy hair back, remembering how neat it was last night. He snakes his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. I hug him tightly and breathe in his light scent of cologne. He sighs happily. I pull back and take him by the hand. "Davey! Let's go make some pancakes!" I say excitedly. He climbed out of bed, still holding my hand. "Mind if I get more clothes on first?" He asks, laughing and featuring towards his boxer shorts. " Sure, " I laugh "but you in my kitchen in boxers wouldn't be a bad thing. " I burst out laughing. He chuckled "I keep that in mind" He winked. "Anything for you love." He whispered, huskily. I blushed and slapped his chest playfully. "Hurry up and get changed, you!" I said, in a fake-bossy manner. Yes, ma'am." He quipped. I throw him a mens vest I bought incase my brother stays over and some joggers.

I walked to the kitchen. I got out the pan and some plates with cutlery. I reached up to get the lemon juice in the cupboard but I can't quite reach. I felt a body against mine and an arm snake around my waist while the other reached up with ease and put the lemon juice on the counter. I turned to face him and he wrapped both arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my hands at the nape of his neck, and played with his hair. We gazed into eachother's eyes and both smiled softly. I got lost in his unique, beautiful eyes. He leaned in and my heart pace quickened. We both closed the gap between our lips. We kissed. He kissed me deeply. I kissed back. I loved him. I really did. This was the happiest I had been in a while. We broke the kiss to breathe and he smiled lovingly at me and I smiled back. "You are beautiful." He said under his breath. " You are breathtakingly handsome. " I whispered back. We both laughed. His laugh was music to my ears, it was adorable and cute. "Davey, how would you like your pancakes, love?" I asked, sweetly as he rested his head in my shoulder. " Hmm, I'd like mine with a sprinkle of sugar and some lemon juice please, love. " He replied, politely. "Just the way I like mine too." I nod and begin to cook the first pancake. Once it was cooked on one side, I stepped aside and David flipped the pancake. I clapped when it landed back in the pan and I let it cool some more before putting it on David's plate.

We continued that way until we both had 4 pancakes each. We drizzled the lemon juice and sprinkled the sugar on. We ate them hungrily. "Those were delicious, love. Thank you." He said, happily. "They were, and you helped too, love. So thank you." I reply, smiling at him.  I played 'The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders From Mars' album on my record player as  David and I tidied the kitchen. 'Ziggy Stardust' came on and David and I sung together.

We finished cleaning and danced with each other as we sang the last verse

We finished cleaning and danced with each other as we sang the last verse. As we hung in the last note our eyes met. "I love you, y/n." He said, in the most sincere way I have ever heard those words. "I love you, Davey" I said, honestly.

hey reader! This was 920 words. I hope you enjoyed! please comment or message me if you have a request! Thank you for reading -L

•°happy reading!°•

Quote of the day:
× You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice ×
:)
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•