fill your heart with love today, dont play the game of time

I was going to sing with David on stage, in a small venue on his home turf, Brixton. I was beyond terrified but anything was possible with David and I adored singing with him. We practiced once but we kept giggling. David is the most handsome man in the world. He is so adorable I don't know how I'm going to properly concentrate on my singing when we go up on stage. David picked out my outfit, I asked him to as I always liked what he wore on stage. He picked for me a tube top and some flares with a tassle jacket. I picked out a flare bottom body suit with an open front for him. David always did his own makeup, which I loved. I loved that he was both masculine and feminine, making up his own rules and doing whatever made him happy.

We grabbed our outfits and walked hand in hand to his dressing room. I watched him apply his makeup, his stylist told him he was doing it wrong. So I told them to get lost, in less polite terms. David looked at me in the mirror and smirked. I kissed his cheek and began curling my hair. Someone knocked on the door so I told David I'd get it. I walked to the door in my flares and tube top, feeling powerful. I looked through the spy hole. Who I saw made me gasp. Angie. David had told me about her. Her ways, her unkindness, her guilt. I opened the door and smiled fakely. "Hello, can I help you?" I said faking confusion. " is David in? " she said impatiently. "Who are you? No, no he's not." I said quickly. " I'm Angie. Oh tell him I need a word. " she said, uptight. She strode away.

I went back to the dressing rooms, confused. What does she need? I thought. David pecked me on the cheek as he stood. He gave me a gorgeous toothy grin and held me close. His slim arms slid around my waist. "It was her. Wasn't it." He said, sighing. " Yes Davey. " I replied giving him a quick kiss. He kissed back immediately. "I asked her to change her name back, she refused." David stated, irritated. "doesn't she have to, love?" I asked, concerned. " No, she can keep it, even after the divorce she can just change her name. "He huffed, unhappily.  

It was time to perform and I was jittering nervously but David held me close and kissed me. I stopped being so nervous, anything with David was possible. "You'll do great darling, they will love you." He said smiling warmly and looking into my eyes. He saw doubt in my eyes and sighed. " You'll be fine love. " He said taking my hand and leading me to where we were both meant to stand. In the spotlight. David nodded slightly to Mick, Trevor and Woody and they got ready. David kissed me and I played with the tassles on my jacket nervously. I let go of the tassles and kissed him back, my arms around his neck. My hands playing with his hair. His guitar was inbetween us. The crowd cheered and David smirked. We broke the kiss and David winked cheekily at me. I grinned. Everything was going to be okay.

They started with 'Oh! You Pretty Things.' I sung the backing part.
They played many songs from Hunky Dory. It was time for to David and I's duet. I held his hand and he smiled reassuringly at me. I smiled back and we began.

And now my dear friends
I’d like to dedicate this song to all of you out there
Wherever you may be
North, south, east or west, to everyone all over the world
This song is for you
David said.

Fill your heart with love today, don’t play the game of time
Things that happened in the past, happened in your mind
In your mind, only in your mind, in your mind
Forget your mind and you’ll be free

Happiness is happening, the dragons have been bled
Loveliness is everywhere, fear’s just in your head
In your head, only in your head, in your head
Forget your head and you’ll be free

The writings on the wall, free, and you can know it all
Know it all if you choose remember lovers never lose
They are free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkind
Gentleness can clear the head, love can clean the mind
And make it free

The writings on the wall, and you can know it all
Know it all if you choose, remember lovers never lose
They are free

Free, free, free, free

We finished the song, David held my hand and pulled me close. He wrapped me up in a big hug as the crowd applauded.
"You did wonderful love, really wonderful. You are an amazing singer! They loved you!" He whispered, happily.
I blushed and held him close. He chuckled at my shyness.
"Now before we go, I'd like to introduce you to this wonderful, talented, beautiful girl with me tonight. She is my girlfriend, y/n. Thank you for showing her so much love tonight! She was very nervous. Would you like her to sing with me next time I come back to Brixton?" He said into his mic. The whole crowd cheered. " yes it is then! " he chuckled. He leaned away from the mic. "See! They love you!" He said to me, smiling. I smiled happily. " Okay see you next time Brixton. God bless you everybody! " he said, blowing a kiss to his audience. He took my hand and I used my other to wave to the crowd. David led me to the dressing room. As soon as we got into the dressing room, there was a knock at the door. It was the rest of the spiders. Woody, Mick and Trevor came in. "You were great!" They said excitedly to me. " thank you! " I said to them all.  David pulled me into a hug and the boys hugged us both. "Oi! You'll crush us to death!" He said jokingly. " okay, we are gonna get changed, see you in 30? " David said. The Spiders nodded and left. David sat on the dressing room table. Again. There was a knock at the door. Security handed me a letter. I opened it and saw a name at the bottom. Angie.

Hey reader. This was kinda bad! But there will be a better, more eventful chapter in a day or two! This was :1100 words.
remember David Bowie is really pretty