Chapter One: Welcome back sweetheart...

Jimin POV

I'm Park Jimin and I'm 22 years old.

Kim Y/n. It's a shame that you hate me, but either way your going to be my wife soon. I don't care if you love me or not, my love is all what we need. Today you come back from Japan after ten years my dear...

I look down at the file and read some information about y/n.

Name:Kim Y/n

Birthday: 03/16/98

Age:19

Height:5 5ft.

Weight:110 lbs.

Sex:Female

College: The University of Tokyo

Net worth: 10.9 billion

Family Background:The youngest daughter of the CEO. Has three older brothers and only has a father. Mother died from giving birth to her last child.

School Background:Y/n is a good student. She's very shy towards others or when she meets new people. She's very intelligent for her age.

That was all on her file....I guess....Oh well and one more thing Kim Y/n you'll be as my future wife tonight. Just think of this as you'll get everything you want and I get to have you forever. Your only mine Kim Y/n.

End of Jimin POV

Y/n POV

I was walking out of the airport with my luggage and my brother Jin is going to pick me up from the airport. It feels nice that I'm back in Korea.

It's been ten years since I was in Korea because my father decided to send me to an all girl school, but in Tokyo, Japan.

I have three brothers and they are the most caring brothers I can have. Jin is the person I go to for cooking lesson and sometimes I view him as a second parents. Namjoon presence only calms me down and you can talk to him just about anything.
Taehyung is the person I go to when I need someone to listen to and he will do stuff to make the blue and grey go away.

My dad is excited because I'm coming back today. I'm happy to say the same thing because I have something very important to tell him since it's important for the both of us.

Yes, I have a boyfriend and he's name is Jackson Wang and we've been dating each other for about four years now.

My dad is okay with me dating, but as long as the guys respect me and takes responsibility of me if I sick, hurt, and etc.

Taehyung has this friend named Park Jimin and I hate people like him. Thinking that it's okay to kill innocent people. Taehyung is COMPLETELY the opposite of Jimin.

Yeah I have ran into him a couple of times, but also he's a complete nightmare. He stalked me since I was a kid! That asshole is three years older than me! I was only ten and he was like 13!

After a good ten minutes my brothers came by with their friend Hoseok and yes they know about me and Jackson.

Namjoon:"Hey sis it's good to see you again"