Chapter one undead meets rose

Alain POV
I was walking to a dust shop called dust till dawn but when I get there I see a guy get launched through the glass and then a girl in black outfit and red hood came out with more guys following her. I went to help and kicked a man in the chest and punched another. " Hey you ok" she then looked at me and said she's fine we then took out the rest of the guys when a man with a white suit,black boots, and bowler hat holding a cane.

???: You guys were worth every cent, you truly were. Well red,green this was fun but I gotta go.

He then throws a red dust crystal at us and shoots it with his cane making a cloud of smoke. As it clears we see the guy on the roof, I run after him with the girl right behind me.

???: You two are persistent but sadly I must be on my way.

A bullhead then came up behind him and he jumped in, I tried to shoot it down but a second person blocked it and throws a fireball at as so I get in front of the girl to protect her but the fireball never hit us. I look up to see a women blonde hair,green eyes and holding a riding crop. Next I see the girl getting super happy at her.

Hooded girl: OH MY GOSH YOUR A HUNTRESS CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH PLEASE.

Time skip
No one p.o.v
Blonde lady: I hope the two of you know that you put yourselfs and others in danger.

Hooded girl: But they started it.

Blonde lady: If it we're up to me you two would be sent home with a pat on the back and a slap on the wrist ( hits riding crop on the table scaring the hooded girl) but someone would like to see you two.
A silver haired man wearing green cane in holding a plate of cookies.

Man: Ruby Rose you have sliver eyes.

She looks a little weirded out so got closer and said.

Alain: Ok back a bit because this is getting weird.

The man looks at me does so.

Man: Do either of you know who I am.

I shook my head and turned to the girl to see that she was stuffing her face with the cookies.

Alain: Hey slow down your going to choke on those.

She looks me then swallows the rest and turns back to the man.

Ruby: Your Ozpin headmaster of Bacon academy.

Ozpin: That is correct and this my assistant glynda goodwitch, now I have a question for the two of you, would you like to join my school.

Ruby: I would love to go.

Alain: Ok I'll go I got nothing better to do.

Ozpin: Great now go home and pack your stuff a bullhead will be at the docks tomorrow morning to take the new students there now good bye.

Time skip Alain POV

I just got home and started to pack my suitcase with my things to get ready for tomorrow with me grabbing the last thing an arm gauntlet that could look like a watch when I needed it to.

A/n Thanks for reading this chapter

A/n just ignore the names wait till the end bye.