First day of class

Alain POV

Alain: Huh what time is it right now?

He then looks to the clock next to his bed to find it says 6:40.

Alain: Well if I'm up I'm waking them up.

He then proceeds to shake Zanki who was on a hammock with pizza next to him.

Zanki: What time is it that your waking us up huh?

Alain: 6:58 now get up and wake up Shuji while I get Chase.

Zanki gets off his hammock and goes to Shuji's bed which is the neatest part of the room except for the dust viles he has scattered on the side table.

Zanki: Hey Shuji wake up and put the dust away before you blow us all up ok.

Shuji: Alright give me a moment, man what did we do last night.

Alain: If I remember right after we got are room we decorated and had a pizza party and told each other the weird stuff about us like how I'm technically dead and talk to dead people, Zanki is a lightning demon who uses a guitar as a weapon, Shuji is the escaped lab rat for dust experiments and Chase is a car crash cyborg who looks like the inside of a car turned human.

Chase: Yeah last night was crazy so let's get ready because we got time it's only 6:55.

Zanki: Didn't Alain say it was 6:58 last.

Chase: The clock is ten minutes behind so you know let's get ready.

After five minutes we were all dressed when we all got surprised by a whistle and what sounded like a muffled ruby.

Ruby: Good morning team RWBY (muffled).

Alain: One moment I'll be back and Newton can you come with me please.

Alain then travels through the wall and grabs the whistle and uses Newtons power to launch the whistle all the way to vale.

Alain: Ruby do that again and next time it won't be the won't be the whistle that I use my power on now bye.

Alain then walks through the wall passing through Blake making her shiver.

Alain: Ok that's done so what do we do now we have time before class starts.

Zanki: So how long do we have because I got a song idea I want to try.

Chase: I'd say about an hour and a half and I fixed the clock.

Zanki: Perfect how about you guys help me with a song I know where the music room is and it's like five minutes away from ports class so we won't be late.

Shuji: Well I got nothing better to do so I'm gonna go.

Chase: Why not this could be interesting to say the least.

Alain: Welp looks like everyone else is going so I'm coming to.

Small time skip.

Zanki POV

Zanki: Man I can't wait to do this with you guys but first let's get you guys instruments. Now let me see Chase why don't you try the drums and Alain you take the bass guitar now what about Shuji.

Shuji: Don't worry about me I'm not the best at playing but I can add to you guys with my laptop.

Alain: When did you get that.

Shuji: I've been had this I just haven't shown you guys until now so let's hurry up because it's 8:20 so we don't have much time.

Zanki: Ok that's enough talking let's make a song ready.