What needs to be known

If you haven't read the first book go check it out there are going to be spoilers in here and also I have changed the main character to Zendaya now.....
.

.

.

 The song that Marilyn sung a lot in the first story that her father taught her as a child is Hoist the Colours, sometimes written as Hoist the Colors.  

The Fourth Brethren Court all knows who Marilyn's mom and dad are but they are sworn not to tell a soul.

It was a sea shanty known by all pirates across the Seven Seas. The song was related to the action of hoisting of a pirate's flag, though it was mainly used as a call to arms for the members of the Brethren Court. 

"A dangerous song to be singing...for any who are ignorant of its meaning."

The song Hoist the Colours told the tale of the binding of Calypso (Marilyn's real mother) by the Pirate King and the first Brethren Court. It was also used as the method of summoning the Court to stand together in the pirates' most dire need. It was sent forth by Hector Barbossa, who intended to unite the Pirate Lords and release Calypso from her form of flesh. 

Brethren Court.

"The song has been sung. The time is upon us. We must convene the Brethren Court."

The Brethren Court, also known as the Pirate Brethren, Brethren of the Coast, Order of The Brethren, Pirate Conclave or Pirate Council was a loose confederation of pirates active in the Age of Piracy. Made up of the great Pirate Lords, the Brethren Court was the governing body of pirates. These rogues and scoundrels were the best of the best or the worst of the worst.

Based primarily on Shipwreck Island, where lied Shipwreck Cove and the town of Shipwreck, the original members of the Pirate Brethren convened a great conclave, in which they plotted with Davy Jones to tear the rule of the seas away from the goddess Calypso. With his help, the Brethren tricked the goddess and imprisoned her into the body of a mortal woman. Many years later, Calypso was freed by the Fourth Court to help battle against the fearsome tide of Lord Cutler Beckett's Armada.

In keeping with their heritage, the Brethren Court was governed by the Code, which favored legislative decision-making, hierarchical command authority, individual rights, and equitable division of revenues. Morgan and Bartholomew were perhaps the most famous members of the Brethren and the ones usually noted with producing the Code. The hallowed Pirata Codex would be guarded by the Keeper of the Code.

Entry to this club required possession of one of the nine pieces of eight, various small trinkets used as the First Court were, to a one, skint broke. Each captain, or successor, held this item close at all times since it provided entry to this mighty exclusive group.

The Fourth Brethren Court

The Fourth Brethren Court was called when the song was sung by convicted pirates and pirate associates at Fort Charles, initially sent forth by Hector Barbossa. The majority of the Brethren assembled in the Pirate Hall on Shipwreck Island joined later by the recently-resurrected Jack Sparrow and Barbossa, and Elizabeth Swann, who replaced Sao Feng. Barbossa chaired the meeting, noting that the Brethren had not gathered in either his or Sparrow's lifetime.

The Fifth Brethren Court

The Fifth Brethren Court members are all known and active except the Pirate Queen as soon as she was appointed as the Pirate Queen she vanished but as the song was sung she has to come back and face everyone. 

Structure

Made up of the great Pirate Lords, the Brethren Court was the governing body of pirates. The Court was led by the Pirate King, chosen by popular vote by the nine Pirate Lords, each lord hailing from a different region spread across the Four Corners of the Earth. This system of election was known to be flawed, as the pirates would commonly vote for themselves, making a decision difficult. The title was non-gender specific, though Elizabeth Swann was believed to be the first female Pirate King.

Pirate Lords were required to each carry a piece of eight, signifying their status as a member of the Brethren Court. It was initially suggested that the Pirate Lords carry actual silver coins, though the pirates, finding themselves short on money, opted for holding various items and trinkets that would be instantly recognizable and linked to the individual Lord.

Meetings of the Brethren Court were convened by means of a "call" intended to draw all nine Lords to a single location. This call took the form of a sea shanty, Hoist the Colours, known to all pirates