9: Dizzy!?!

"I'm back what did i miss? Mal lost a bet with Uma and have to give up the wand" i laughed and all of them just stared at me. "There's no way we're gonna give Uma the wand. We can't just let her destroy Auradon." i said looking at everyone "Uma doesn't get the wand, then Ben is toast, guys." Carlos said "Right, so, we're gonna give Uma, of all people, the wand." E said throwing her hands up. Do we have another choice?" Jay asked looking up at me as i pace with Mal.

"Wait! You guys! Your 3D printer." Mal said and we all looked at her that's a genius plan "A phony wand?" Carlos said

"Yes!"

"In my sleep."

"And the second Uma tests it, she'll know it's fake." i said as i stopped pacing "Well, okay, so then we just get Ben out really fast we need some kind of diversion."

"Smoke bombs!" i said and everyone smiled "That's perfect I'll get the chemicals I need from Lady Tremaine's place." E said walking over towards us "That could work. Oh, and sick hair by the way evil Stepmom seriously stepped up her game." i said touching her hair and Evie nodded in agreement. "Okay, do you guys want to know something? Dizzy did this."

"Little Dizzy? Shut up!"

"I know. I'm, like, loving it."

"It's, like, a lot lighter."

"Really proud of her."

"Hello?" we heard Carlos said and we turned around looking at him he "Right. Carlos, Jay, you guys meet us at Pirates Bay no later than noon and, you guys, losing-- not an option." Mal said and we all agreed.

•=•

As we walked into Curle up & Dye E told us to be quiet and we nodded as she went behind the little girl and surprise her "Evie? Evie! You came back!" she said hugging E tight.

"Hey

"Hey. So great to see you, too." Mal said and i started laughing walking around "Is it all just like we imagined? Do they really have closets you can walk into? Have you been to a real swimming pool? What does ice cream taste like?" Dizzy said talking superfast.

"It's cold and it's sweet, and if you eat it too fast, it gives you a headache."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"I saved your sketchbook for you."

"You did?" E asked and Dizzy ran over to the cash register.

"Oh, my gosh. Wow. I made this dress out of an old curtain and safety pins." E said looking at a piece of fabric that was safety-pinned into the book. "It reminds me of the dress you made for Mal when she met Jasmine."

"Well i couldn't have made that without Marilyn's help"

"Marilyn!?! As in the Marilyn, I've idolized since i was in diapers" Dizzy said turning towards me and hugging me "it's nice to meet you too i heard all about you" i said hugging Dizzy back "i can't believe this is happening I'm finally meeting you" she said hugging me tight "wow you got a grip on you and here you can have this for my number one fan" i said handing Dizzy a ring i had when i first started my boutique. "Thank you so much I'll never take this off," she said while E looked through her book.

"You're totally right, Dizzy. This was-- this was totally the inspiration for that."

"I knew it! You can take the girl out of the Isle, but you can't take the Isle out of the girl."

"Is this...too much, or is this fabulous?" i said to Dizzy "Hand me the glue gun!" she said and E handed her the glue gun. "I'm going to keep a watch outside to make sure nobody is spying on us" i said and Mal and E nodded i started walking out i stood there pacing back and forward. Drawing my sword i turned around and place it at the person's neck "Harry!?! What are you doing here i almost chopped you head off" i said lowing my sword "good thing you didn't," he said pulling my close and hugging me, i pushed him away "what was that for?" he said shocked.

"People we'll see us" i said pulling him away into the secret place we use to always meet up when we were together.