4: Marilyn? My potion?

As i made it to my room i changed and my phone started ringing "Yo?" i replied answering the phone. "Marilyn i need your help" 

"What happen Carlos?"

"The problem is something didn't happen can you, i don't know, make something where it tells Jane what's on my mind"

"You want something that helps you speak your mind is that right?" i asked as I walked over to my cabinet, looking through the vials and grabbing a vial with gummies in it. "Yes, actually can you make it by today I'm in mine and Jay's room."

"Yeah I'll be right over after i talk to Evie," i said before hanging up at dialing the salon number. "Thank you for calling Fairy tale boutique, where we make all you dream come true this is Evie speaking how can i help you?" Evie said with a cheerful voice. "Hey E i was just calling and checking up on you"

"Oh Marilyn i love it here all the clothes and the new people i get to meet"

"I'm glad you like it because i actually need you to watch over the shop just for a little bit longer i have to do something for Carlos"

"Yeah, of course, go ahead gives me more time to try on things," E said laughing i laughed with her "if you like you can make new things just tell them i let you okay" 

"Really? Okay thank you, Marilyn you're the best, see you later" E said before the line went dead i started walking out the door towards Carlos and Jay room. "Marilyn, can i ask you a question?"

"I'm sorry i have to meet someone," i said to one of the kids then another one came behind me and then another one showed up "I have to go" i said as i walked into Carlos room shutting the door as fast as i could and locking it, trying to take a breath it became hard, my body became stiff and my eyesight started becoming orange.

"Whoa

"Whoa. Easy, girl." i heard Carlos said rubbing my arms my breathing started becoming steady now "What? You think this is so easy?! You don't have people taking a photo of you every single time you open your mouth to say boo! I mean, it's not that I could even say, "Boo," but, you know what I-" i said pushing Carlos away.

"I'm sorry." Carlos said backing up "no I'm sorry I'm just a little stress, hey Carlos Mal use to tell me about your time on the isle do you ever miss screaming at people and just making them run away from you?"

"You're thinking of my mother, and I was usually on the other end of that. So, not really. No. Oh, hey! Did you bring it?" Carlos said and i was about to hand to him but the door open thinking it was Jay i put it back in my pocket but it wasn't him it was Chad, Carlos and i looked at each other then back at Chad. Tossing the key he had up he smiled then saw us "Hi. I just came to use your 3D printer. Won't be a sec."

"How'd you get a key to my room?" Carlos asked and Chad looked at the key like it just appears out of nowhere.