14: Mom & Juju

"Finally Ben we have to make and entrance now," i said grabbing Ben's hand as we walked to the stairs i could hear the trumpets playing "King Benjamin and Queen Marilyn!" Lumiere said as we walked down the stairs everyone was cheering. As we made it to the end Mal and Andy stood by the bottom of the stairs taking Andy's hand we stood by Fairy godmother. 

"Mal, I wish I had time to explain." Ben said before we heard a door open, looking up the stairs we just came from i saw Uma "Oh god damnit!" i said as i felt a hit in my leg "watch your mouth"

"But mom Uma is here"

"God damnit"

"Mom!"

"Oh be quiet i can say it" she said waving her hand and standing on the other side of Fairy godmother. As been look at Uma as she walked down the stairs he held his hand out for her and everyone just looked at everyone, finally as they made it to the bottom of the stairs and Ben kissed Uma's hand that had his ring on it.

I promised Ben i wouldn't read his thoughts but i need to know what's going on inside his head.

As i enter Ben's head all i could see was him and Uma over and over then way in the back i could see Uma handing him something to eat the same cookie that Mal handed him before. "I'm sorry. It all happened so fast something happened to me when I was on the Isle with Uma a connection." he said walking up to Mal.

"What are you saying?" Mal asked looking from him to Uma "I'm saying-"

"It was love It was. I just- I realized how alike Ben and I are, you know?" Uma chimed in "Uma shut you're-" i started but i looked at my mom who was already looking at me "you better not" my mom said as juju sat on top of her cane staring me in the eyes, glaring at me. 

"I'm going to go over there" i said walking over to them. "Ben, did you go back for her?"

"He didn't have to I dove through the barrier before it closed, and I'm an excellent swimmer."

"You are." Ben said laughing "Aw, thank you."

"Listen, Mal I just really want to thank you, I do, for everything. Thank you. Thank you so much." Uma said holding Mal's hand "Don't you see, Mal? You were right you knew that we weren't meant to be together that's why you never told me that you loved me." Ben said and him and Uma started dancing. Okay who in the hell started the music it was not the time for that. 

"Let's get out of here." i said holding Mal's hand as we walked up the stairs a waved my hand and made the music freeze... literally. As we got to Belle and Adam they begin to speech "Mal. Honey, we're so sorry we had no idea. I'm gonna talk to him." King Adam and Queen Belle said i nodded and we continued to walk up the stairs. 

"And now for the unveiling of King Ben's masterpiece, designed especially for his lady." Lumiere said pulling a rope we turned around and there was a stain glass portrait of Ben and Mal as she truly is.

"Ben did that?" Mal said "Yeah, he did." i said "Oh! Marilyn Ben's known who I was all along. Oh!" Mal said as E and i helped her back down the stairs.

"He loves the real you, M." E said "A true love."

"Yeah."

"Cover that back up!" Uma yelled walking towards Lumiere "I will not!"

"Um, uh-- why don't you tell everyone the present you have for me, Ben?"

"I have an announcement! Uma will be joining the court tonight as my lady."

"Son..."

"Not now, Dad! The... Uh, so as my gift to her, I'm bringing down the barrier"

"You can't do that Ben" i yelled walking towards him before Andy stopped me "Fairy Godmother, Mama Odie. Bring down the barrier." Ben said looking from me to fairy godmother

"I most certainly will not." Fairy godmother said and mom was just talking to Juju and Juju looked at me nodded. 

"I am your king!"

"And i am their Queen you can not give orders without it going through me Ben some calm the fuck down!" i yelled at him.

"But Ben comes first so obey him." Uma said "i obey no one!" i yelled about to walk up to Uma and handle her myself without magic but Andy pick me up and put me by Mal. "Mal when Ben came out saying he wanted to be with Uma i knew something wasn't right, i know i promised him i wouldn't read his thoughts but i had to and all i could see was nothing but him and Uma but Mal as i got further in i could see something else i could see Uma handing Ben a cookie the same cookie you gave him before, you know what that means." i whispered to Mal.

"Ben's been spelled." Mal said

"Uma found your spell book." E said and we nodded in agreement.

"Ben look at me." Mal said walking down the three steps towards Ben "No, look at me." Uma said trying to get his attention. "You love me, remember?"

"No, you don't."

"Yes, you do."

"Ben, look at me."

"Bring down the barrier now!" Uma said looking at Fairy Godmother "she do not take orders from you! Shrimpy" i said "What you want some of this because i would happily give you the ass whooping you truly deserve" i said looking Uma up and down, she just glared at me before turning around back to Ben "Ben?" Uma said. "Ben, I never told you that I loved you because I thought that I wasn't good enough and I thought that it was only a matter of time before you realized that yourself but, Ben, that's me!" Mal said pointing to the stained glass portrait "I'm part Isle and part Auradon." she said "Ben, eyes over here." 

"And, Ben, you've always known who we were and who we can be."

"Don't listen to her."

"Ben, I know what love feels like now Ben, of course I love you Ben, I've always loved you." Mal said kissing Ben as she said that my mind wondered back to the isle when I was with Harry.

"Mal." Ben said finally out the spell and all tracing of him and Uma gone from his head expect of what really happened "True love's kiss works every time." E and I said hugging each other tight.

"Ugh, give it to me!" Uma said running for the wand and mom hit her in the hand then the stomach with her cane.

"No! Guards, seize her!" Fairy Godmother said moving the wand away from Uma. As Uma realize she couldn't get the wand she ran to the edge of the ship.