6: Jack Sparrow

"What did you do with Ben?" E said pulling me away from Harry. "Oh, uh, we nicked him. Mm-hmm. Yeah and if you want to see him again, have Mal come to the Chip Shoppe tonight alone Uma wants a little visit." Harry replied to E as i felt his hand grabbed mine.

Looking from Harry to Jay i could fell the tense in the air " Have you heard?" Harry whispered to me turning to fast him i whispered back "heard what?"

"The Brethren Court have been summoned and they won't let me in because I'm not technically apart of the Brethren Court"

"I heard, that's why I'm here I'm just thinking about seeing my father"

"I know he'll be happy to see you i go and see him a few times a year" i rolled my eyes as i saw Jay step closer "Aw, Jay seems like you've lost your touch." Harry said as he pulled me closer "Jay!" i yelled stepping in between him and Harry "calm down okay" i said placing my hand on his chest and looking over at Harry he started laughing as he walked back down the alleyway.

Jay looked at me and started climbing up the side of the stairs and i started following him trying to talk to him "i don't know why you mad?"

"Because you lied to me Marilyn about isle and about Harry"

"I didn't lie and your one to talk did we forget about the girl you've been seeing in the woods"

"Let's no bring that up"

"No! Lets!"

"Guys! If you guys never would have brought him here, this never would have happened what were you thinking?!"

"He was gonna come with or without us we just wanted to protect him," E said stepping towards Mal. "Yeah, and we completely blew it, guys," Carlos said looking at E

"Okay! Okay. So, what are we gonna do?" Jay asked "We" are not doing anything this is between Uma and me and she's a punk and guess what? Now I have to go get him." Mal said and Carlos stood in front of her "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Mal you're still gonna have to go through Harry Hook and his wharf rats." Carlos said, "Marilyn can take care of that right Marilyn?" Jay asked "Oh Jay shut up and give it a rest, listen while you go and see Uma i have something to take care of," I said as i started heading out the door

"Where? To go to your boyfriend Harry" Jay said as he stood in front of me "we'll you shut up" i said elbowing him in the side as i walked out the door and down the stairs "Marilyn, wait!" i heard a voice said and turning around i saw E "What E?"

"I just want to make sure you're safe i don't want to lose another friend" i sighed walked up to E and hugging her before pulling away and she nodded in return "I'll be fine i know this isle like the back of my hand," i said and she nodded again and i headed down the stairs "at least tell me where are you going?"

"To see my family," i said waving "we're gonna need you."

"I'll be back, i promise" i yelled as i walked down the alleyway.

^°°^

"Hello," i said walking pass the guard "no-no what do you think you're doing little lady?"

"I came to see Jack Sparrow"

"And why would i let you do that," he said about to take his sword out "i have money and food," i said holding it out for him as he reached out to take it i hit him upside the head with the stick i grabbed on my way here and he fell "it was an empty gesture," i said walking over his body dragging the stick along the bars as i walked down the hallway allied with the Jail cells, coming to the end of the hall i looked inside to see a guy sitting in the corner leaning against the wall.