2:VKs

"Time to head out i have appointments lined up today," i said grabbing my purse and walking out with Mal and Evie behind me "Wait

"Time to head out i have appointments lined up today," i said grabbing my purse and walking out with Mal and Evie behind me "Wait. Something's wrong" i said turning around "what is it?" Evie asked looking around "Mal still has her dress on," i said looking down at Mal and she looked at her dress "oh right, hang on," Mal said running into the room then back out and walking ahead of us. "Hi, Jay." one of the Auradon girls said looking behind me i saw Jay.

"Hey when did you get here, Hey Carlos," i said hugging him before i felt an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me back "No hug for me," Jay said kissing my cheek "Jay" another girl said. "He's busy can't you see now mind your business for i turn you into a crocodile," i said and the girls turned around fast. 

"Now now no need for that type of anger and i thought only VKs had bad tempers," he said laughing and i just rolled my eyes taking his hands off of me. "I didn't mean it" Jay said trying to wrap his arms around me again but i kept slapping them away. "Hey Marilyn can i ask you something," Carlos said stopping in front of me. "Of course Carlos you can ask me anything I'm all ears."

 "Um, Marilyn... if you were gonna ask someone out, what's the best way to go?"

"Listen, all you got to do-" i started but Jay interrupted me. "Is look like me," Jay said resting his chin on my shoulder. "Oh, ha-ha," Carlos said rolling his eyes at Jay and finally looking at me. "Marilyn" Jane called out towards me as she walked up towards us. "Hey, Jane," Carlos said turning towards her.

"Hey."

"I was wondering...uh... if you liked the.... carrot cake last night."

"I had the pumpkin pie."

"Oh, cool. Um, uh--"

"Smooth." Jay said grabbing Carlos by the shoulder and walking away "See you at the try-out babe" Jay called out. "I have an opening for a fitting at 3:00. Who wants it?" I said looking at Jane and Loonie who just came up. "Me! Sorry." Lonnie said to Jane who was to slow. "Perfect... I'll take you later." I told Jane as i started to walk away with Lonnie "Wait Marilyn come back here please" Mal said turned around and walked back "Yeah" i asked and she looked at Jane and so did i. "I hate to keep bugging you, but the decorating committee needs more answers. So, as much as I hate to, um... you know, um..."

"Bug me?" i said smiling at Jane and she nodded smiling back at me. "Right. That's why i went to Mal."

"Yeah, Jane, I would love to help but I just have to go with Lonnie for her dress fitting" i said about to walk away but Jane stopped me. "You  know, just nod if you like it."

"Okay."

"Chair swags. Entry banner. Twinkle lights. Napkin design. Table bunting. And you still haven't picked the party favors yet." Jane said moving closer to me swiping away at her pad. "Honestly, Jane, whatever you think--" i said trying to get out of it but she stopped me. "I mean, we can do chains, key charms, pen toppers. I kind of love the pen toppers, but, I mean, we can do all three." as Jane continued speaking my body went stiff and i saw flames in my eyes and just like that it was gone. 

Looking around Evie, Lonnie, Jane, & Mal stared at me "I say pen toppers

Looking around Evie, Lonnie, Jane, & Mal stared at me "I say pen toppers." i said smiling at Jane who returned the smile.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"You won't regret it."

"Okay."

"I can hardly wait to see what your wedding will look like!" Lonnie said towards Mal... Oh no. "Me, too. Wait! What?! Explain Marilyn"

"The Royal Cotillion is like getting engaged to be engaged to be engaged." I explained to Mal "I knew it!" Evie said getting excited. "Well, everyone knows it."

"I didn't know it and i bet Jay doesn't either! How come nobody told me that? Is my entire life just planned out in front of me--"

"Hi, Mal," Ben said popping out of nowhere. "Hi, Ben." we all said in sync. "I have to head to my shop do you want to come to Evie?" i asked "Yes, of course, i never get tired of going to your shop," Evie said as we headed towards my motorcycle Jay "bought" me.