overdue (part 1)

(A/N: 😈❤😈❤👽👍)

Izuku led Shouta through the lobby, towards an elevator and pressed the top floor. The two of them were quiet in the elevator, Shouta didn't know what to say after Izuku confessed to him. Was Shouta supposed to do it too at that moment? Had he messed up? He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard the elevator ding. Izuku pulled out a key from his pocket and held Shouta's hand as if he was scared Shouta didn't want to come inside. Once they were both in Shouta took a look around the penthouse in awe. The view was breathtaking and the interior was huge, it seemed lonely for one person to live in by themselves.

"You like?" Izuku asked as he tossed his keys onto the kitchen island.
"Yes," Shouta said as he was looking out the window.
"Good. I didn't know whether to buy this or a house, so I chose the view, hoping you would like it." Izuku said getting wine from the wine rack that was in the kitchen.

Shouta turned red in the face but couldn't utter a single word.

"Since I confessed to you in the car, I would like to know your feelings towards me," Izuku said as he looked for the corkscrew.
"I... I... do... umm... well you see... I missed you and I couldn't stop thinking about you... I even stopped taking my heat pills and just stayed locked in my room in a pile of the things you scented... I hated you for leaving me all alone... but I was also okay with it because I wouldn't have wanted to be with an omega like me... but I couldn't help watching your interviews and reading articles on your hero work and agency. I... do... umm... IzukuMidoriyaIaminlovewithyou!... sorry." Shouta was red in the face as he watched Izuku open the wine. He couldn't believe he had just confessed to the alpha he had been infatuated with for the past five years.
"Why are you sorry?" Izuku said as he looked for two wine glasses from the cabinets.
"Because you're probably doing this because you feel obligated after-" Shouta said looking down at his feet.
"What's with that?" Izuku said turning to face him with the wine glasses in hand.
"Eh?" Shouta looked up, Izuku sounded hurt and slightly frustrated, as he poured the red wine into the glasses.
"Why are you telling me how to feel?" Izuku asked setting down the wine bottle.
"I just thought-" Shouta panicked a little, realizing that Izuku meant what he said and that Shouta had just thoughtlessly stomped on his confession.
"That I was lying?" Izuku finished as he walked back over to Shouta and handing him a glass as he looked into his eyes. He was hurt.
"N-not lying b-but just-" Shouta didn't know what to do to fix the mess he had just created.
"How can I prove to you how I feel? Do you want me to mark you? It will hurt like hell unless you're in heat." Izuku said before taking a gulp of the wine, clearly needing the alcohol to calm him down. But he couldn't stop himself from saying what was on his mind out of sheer frustration.
"W-wait I-Izuku-" Shouta took steps back as Izuku slowly approached him, backing him into one of the windows.
"Should I put you in heat?" Izuku asked before finishing his wine and taking Shouta's to set on a table nearby.

Shouta had no time to respond, speechless and frozen in place, he could only watch as Izuku walked back over to him. Izuku picked up Shouta bridal style and took him over to the bedroom and pinned Shouta to the bed with slight force, upset with the omega who had just stomped on his feelings. One hand, held Shouta's wrists in place while the other was on his hip with his thumb under his dress shirt, rubbing Shouta's soft skin. Dirty thoughts soon began to run through his head and it got harder for him to breath, and his pants began to tighten. He rested his head in the crook of Shouta's neck smelling the pheromones that he longed to smell for the past five years.

Izuku began to leave hickey's on his neck looking for Shouta's sweet spot. Shouta was moaning and squirming under him making Izuku hard, Izuku knew he found Shouta's sweet spot when he gasped arching his back, Shouta looked beautiful even when he was dressed. Izuku spread Shouta's thighs and sat in between them on his knees so he had the perfect view while taking off his clothes. Izuku could get off from only seeing Shouta in his current state, a mess. Shouta started to get hard when he saw Izuku eyeing him like he was a piece of meat that he wanted to eat after being starved for five years.