breakfast

(A/N: I didn't want the book to be smut every chapter so this one was a break. Sorry if ya'll want some bl action.)

Shouta woke up the next morning to an empty bed, and quickly got out of bed and looked around for his alpha scared that he would leave him again. No matter where he looked the alpha was nowhere to be found until a strong smell of cigarette smoke coming from the balcony. When Shouta ran to see if Izuku had caused the smoke he saw a sleeping Izuku on one of the chairs with a few empty beer cans on the floor as well as some butts of cigarettes and an empty pack. Shouta tried calling for his mate to come inside but Izuku didn't move, so Shouta ran over to him to see that he had headphones on his head blasting some anime intro and outro songs. Izuku's eyes were red and puffy and he also had bags under his eyes. The omega lied down on Izuku's chest and snuggled, waking up his alpha who wrapped his arms around his slim waist.

"This is a nice way to wake up," Izuku said with a stupid grin on his face.

"You scared me. I thought you left." Shouta said as he moved to sit on his alphas lap with a pout on his face.

"About that-" Izuku began admiring his omegas plump lips and big sparkling eyes that he would get lost in.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE!" Shouta said with tears in his eyes as he grabbed onto the dress shirt Izuku wore last night.

"hey, hey, hey. Let me finish before you start crying on me. Okay?" Izuku said as he rubbed his omegas thighs in hopes to calm Shouta down.

"Okay...*sniff*." Shouta wipes his eyes with the back of his hands like a little puppy, making Izuku smile as the cute omega in front of him.

"I'm opening a new branch here in Tokyo!" Izuku said as he sat up with his hands behind him holding his torso up.

"Really?!" Shouta said ecstatic at the surprise Izuku had done for him.

"Yeah. I don't want to leave you ever again, not even for a weekend." Izuku said before hugging his happy omega and bringing his face down to meet his for a small sweet kiss.

Shouta laid back down on Izuku's chest with a giant grin on his face. They sat there in silence until Shouta asked the question that was stuck in the back of his mind.

"Alpha..."

"Hmm?" Izuku asked with closed eyes.

"Why were you crying, your eyelids are kinda red and puffy?" Shouta asked as he tightened his grip on his alpha.

"I was just wondering how I managed to mark a kind omega like you, I don't really deserve this," Izuku replied as he started to pet his head.

"Y-yes you do! I'm happy with you and I love you and you are sweet and you have now put me before your work. Izuku you deserve more than me." Shouta said letting out comforting pheromones for his slowly becoming distressed alpha.

"I just wanted to be worthy of your love so last night I barely got any sleep as I was trying to get the new branch approved and moving my hero work to Japan," Izuku explained his actions.

Shouta was ecstatic that he would never have to be away from his alpha ever again that he kissed his chest,

"i love you..." Shouta whispered as he dragged a finger on Izuku's chest making a heart shape, over and over.

"I love you too my little omega," Izuku said before kissing the top of Shouta's head.

The new pair sunbathed for a while longer under a blue sky with the omega cuddle into his alpha's chest eye's closed listening to Izuku's heartbeat.

Le Time Skip

Later that afternoon the two of them were sitting on the couch watching the news (They are adults, adults watch the news... plus I didn't know what else they could have watched...) when Izuku lowered the volume and turned to face his omega.

"I have a pack," Izuku said ripping the band-aid off.

The room got quiet, making Izuku nervous.

"What if they don't like me?" Shouta asked looking up at his alpha with big worried eyes.

"They aren't official since I didn't mark you... So I would like you to meet them." Izuku said before biting his bottom lip.

"Do I know any of them?" Shouta asked facing his alpha.

"Heh... umm... you know all of them..." Izuku said staring at his scarred hands hard, not wanting to Shouta's expression.

"W-wait don't tell me that they are from UA?!" Shouta asked nervously which was just an understatement.

"Is that bad? Will you be uncomfortable?" Izuku said still worried, worried he would have to let one of the alpha in his pack become the leader and leave them.

"No! I didn't mean that!" Shouta said reassuring Izuku to not think the worst.

"You're my mate. You matter most, you have a say in who can be in the pack." Izuku said looking up at his omega still worried by his original reaction.

"Well, who's in it?" Shouta asked in a soft tone hoping for the best. Hoping not all the students were from 1-a.
"Monoma and Kendo, Asui and Uraraka, Nejeri and Tokoyami, Denki and Jiro, Shinso and Hatsume, aaand Aoyama," Izuku answered counting on his fingers 11 in total.

"Wow. That's a solid pack." Shouta said relieved that the pack wasn't only the students from 1-a.

"Can I introduce you to them properly?" Izuku asked moving some of Shouta's hair out of his face.

"when?" The omega asked in a soft voice.

"Tomorrow perhaps...if that's okay," Izuku said cupping his omega's cheek.

"Th-that's kinda soon d-don't you think?" Shouta stuttered his heart rate speeding up.

"Think of it as a band-aid," Izuku said just like the way he managed to bring himself to bring up this topic, knowing that it could go south.

"Okay tomorrow is fine....it will be fine," Shouta said trying to convince himself, and it was not working.

"Of course it will." The alpha said as he was doing the best he could to comfort his nervous mate.

"Unless they expect someone younger, who wasn't their teacher, someone they can get along with and go out with... n-not a chaperone." Shouta began mumbling to himself giving off sour pheromones clearly distressed.

"They know." Izuku blurted out, it was the last resort he was just praying being honest was the best choice.

"W-what?" The omega looked shocked and petrified at the new revelation.

"I told them that I loved you and that I was going to make you my omega." Izuku quickly explained.

"And they didn't care?" Shouta asked on edge, this was becoming a flight situation.

"Nope, they were mostly disappointed in the one night stands I was having. But you do realize that you were UA's forbidden fruit right?" Izuku said smirking at the end after seeing a red-faced omega.

"W-what?" Is all Shouta could manage.

"A smart, strong, slender, and protective omega? All the alphas wanted you, they all wanted to know what you smelled like. That day you went into heat Katsuki, Shoto, and I raced back to the classroom using our quirks trying to get to you first. I was lucky enough to have made it before the other two... who would have just mated with you then and there." Izuku said as he lifted the omega to sit on his lap, bringing their faces inches away from each other.

"Shouta you are the perfect omega. My omega." Izuku said proudly before kissing his nervous mate that melted into the affection Izuku gave him.

"Okay," Shouta whispered as he pulled back, before hiding his face in Izuku's neck.

'So shy.' Izuku thought to himself before carrying Shouta, with his legs around his waist, to bed.

(A/N: No Smut?!...hope it was good enough though! Let's see how introductions go for Shouta and the pack! I will be adding some lime-ishness to the next chapter but I dunno how to incorporate it without making Shouta act like a slut, or add a weird 5 knuckle shuffle for Izuku.)