pack

(A/N: Sorry the update is late but as most of you know I also have other books that I need to keep up with...that and school...and work...ENJOY!)

"Shouta get out of the car." The Alpha demanded as he stood next to the open door as he rubbed his temples.

"No," Shouta answered as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"We have been over this. They will like you." Izuku said exasperated and absolutely tired of the same argument they have been having back and forth since the morning.

"No, they won't,"  Shouta said as he gripped onto the seat.

"What do you mean?! You helped them become heroes!" Replied Izuku absolutely baffled at the ridiculous thoughts that were passing through his mates head.

"I'm not leaving the car," Shouta stated in a voice that made it seem as if him not meeting the pack was final.

"Shouta-" Izuku started, officially frustrated and done with the attitude the Omega was giving the Alpha.

"Don't you dare use your Alpha voice on me." The Omega warned cutting off the pissed off Alpha.

"You're not really giving me any other option Shouta," Izuku said as he ground his teeth as he let out very strong pheromones that he couldn't hold back completely done with the situation. 

"Let's just do this tomorrow...or never..." Shouta offered now a little scared of the Alpha.

"Omega, as your Alpha I command you to get out of the damn car," Izuku said through his teeth trying to keep as calm as possible.  

"Ugh. You suck." The Omega said as he stepped out of the car and followed the Alpha to the door.

"Yeah, I know. Now walk and stop being such a brat." Izuku replied in a monotone voice not even looking at the Omega and knocked on the door.

'He hasn't been the same since this morning. I haven't even had the chance to apologize. I just keep on making things worse. I'm a terrible Omega. I should be lucky and happy to have the Alpha I wanted. He doesn't even look at me the same. He regrets marking me, I know it. Why can't I be a good Omega? A good mate. He loves..loved me? Oh God, what if he doesn't want me? He took a long time to buy the food. What if he was intimate with someone else? What if-'

Flashback

"Don't worry everything will be fine," Izuku said softly as he watched his Omega pace across the living room floor.

"I didn't teach three of them," Shouta complained as he paced back and forth in front of the television.

"Yeah. Just three." Izuku said as he watched his mate slowly freak out.

"Monoma, Kendo and Nejiri, and even Monoma, he has changed. Plus they know I love you and that you were going to be my mate or I would have to stay mateless." Izuku explained trying to persuade his Omega to calm the fuck down. 

"So they all have mates?" Shouta asked as he stopped and looked Izuku in the eyes.

"Yes. Well, all except Aoyama. Since he is an Alpha you don't have to worry about him." Izuku answered knowing that his Omega was jealous more than anything.

"So... you haven't had to help an Omega in your pack?" The Omega asked as he stopped to look at his Alpha.

"No. I never jeopardized my relationship with my pack." He said pinching the bridge of his nose as he began to get a headache.