media

"Why did you bite their wrists?" Shouta asked, breaking the silence in the car.

"Hatsume wanted them to show off that they are part of my pack." He said with a chuckle. The pair knew where the others came from because Izuku was an essential and dominant Alpha. Who wouldn't want to show off that they were part of his pack?

"So now that I have an official pack, can you tell me about yours?" Izuku asked as he stopped at a red light.

"I never joined a pack," Shouta said as he looked out the window. "Hizashi and Nemuri aren't a part of a pack either. They wanted one to be just the three of us, but I already had an alpha who may have had a pack." Shouta said with a blush on his cheek. It was embarrassing having to tell his mate that he had been waiting for him.

"Aww, aren't you cute?" Izuku commented on a teasing tone. " Have your friends joined a pack yet?" He asked out of curiosity.

"No, not yet," Shouta said as the light changed to green, and they neared the cemetery.

"Do you want them to be a part of ours?" Izuku asked as he looked for a parking spot.

"You would let them?" Shouta asked as he looked over at his mate as he concentrated on parking the car.

"You're my Omega. Your wish is my command." Izuku said before stepping out of the car and going to the other side to open the door for Shouta.

"I'm sorry." The Omega whispered after he got out of the car.

"I know, and don't mind, Shinso, he's just a protective and loyal friend," Izuku said as he brought his Omega into a hug and kissed the top of his head.

"Yeah." Shouta didn't believe a single word he said about his pack member. 'Never laying a finger on one of them is bullshit. Bet money he has been intimate with Shinso.'

"Are you upset?" Izuku asked when he smelled a stale sent coming from his Omega.

"Do you regret not coming to his funeral? Or visiting his grave?" Shouta asked, changing the subject but also wondering if the retired #1 heroes' death had affected his Alpha.

"No. He told me not to attend. When I moved to America, we would talk every day, and he would visit as often as he could." Izuku said as he reminisced the time he spent with his predecessor and father figure.

Unbeknownst to them, they were being followed, and a few civilians had taken pictures of them, especially the mark on the Omega's neck.

Once they found Toshinori's grave, which wasn't too hard to find, considering the big gravestone he had, they stayed quiet. All Might's death hadn't hit him until now, and the Alpha was doing his best to stay strong, which his mate noticed. Shouta held onto Izuku's hand and let the greenette depend on him.

Once Izuku felt like they had stayed there long enough and was ready to leave, he tightened his grip on Shouta's hand to help him calm down.

"He was always so proud of you," Shouta whispered. 

"Thanks," Izuku whispered back with a small, sad smile on his lips.

Time Skip because you guys have waited too long

When they woke up the next morning, they saw their relationship made the headline.

***

Hero Eraserhead and American Hero Deku Seen on a Secret Date

Eraserhead Marked by the Playboy Number Two Hero Alpha

***