Character Biography

Name: Y/N Fall

Name: Y/N Fall

Race: human

Personality: an easy going person, protective, kind

Semblance: Dark elements
He can harness the Power of darkness that which damages, destroys, and consumes anything/everything they come across, representing the hazardous destructive side of nature, which in turn ignores most of the limitations and weaknesses of the normal elements. In essence, this is about solely controlling the negative powers of nature itself.

Moves:

- cloak
Mend the target with the shadow, making them invisible
- Dark elemental blast
Release a blast towards a target
- Dark elemental infusion
Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon)
- Dark elemental spike
Summon a spike made out of a purple crystal.
- Dark element waves
Send out a wave of respective dark element in all directions.
- Scatter shot
Release respective dark element blasts that split into multiple fragments
- Sword beam emission
Release respective dark element blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap
A tiny short release of dark element to cause pain or discomfort to weak to be deadly, usually used for torture.

Roles: double agent, student at beacon academy.

Likes: team RWBY, JNPR, Cinder, napping, training, fighting.

Dislikes: Salem, Tyrian, Arthur, hazel, studying.

Background:
One of Salem's henchmen and Cinder's little brother, one of the best scythe wielder on remnants. He was sent to infiltrate beacon academy, which he obey despite with a heavy heart. As time went on, he must decided where his loyalty lied.

Quotes: I know this is wrong, but this is the only I live I had.

Weapon:

(The blade turned purple Everytime he activated his semblance)