Chapter 1

Y/N POV.

-Land of darkness-

-evernight castle-

-conference hall-

I'm sitting on a long crystal table, while looking at the queen of the Grimm her self, Salem. To her left is Arthur watts, a brilliant scientist and to her right is Tyrian, a psycho faunus, also hazel rainart, a mysterious man and a dangerous opponent. My sister is sitting beside me beside me she looked shocked after what Salem said. while emerald and Mercury Stand behind us.

Y/N: you want me to do what??

Salem: you heard what I said Y/N, your assignment is simple. Infiltrate and destroy, surely you have enough experience with that.

Y/N: tsch, yes I do.

Salem: our time to move is near Y/N, and you gonna play a key role on that.

I clenched my fist, dark aura beginning to build up on my hand. I'm tempted to just use my scythe and cut her in a half. Tyrian seems manage to know what I was thinking and preparing to strike me while Salem just smile a little. Suddenly I feel a hand touched my shoulder.

Cinder: Y/N?

Immediately i disperse my aura and take a deep breath and looked at Salem in the eyes.

Y/N: if that is your wish.

Salem: good, now I already arranged a transport for you. Be ready, Y/N.

Y/N: hmph,

I get up and walked away from the hall.

-after Y/N left-

Arthur: he's beginning to question you.

Salem: yes I noticed

She then looked at cinder.

Salem: did you have something to say about it, Cinder?

She just silent.Tyrian then stand up

Tyrian: hey! Are you deaf ? She asking you a question!!!

Salem: no need to scream Tyrian, Y/N will finished his mission swiftly like he usually does, and she's gonna make sure of it, isn't it you wanna say cinder?

Cinder: y-y-yes, my queen.

Salem: good, because if he don't.... You Know the consequences.

Cinder: ....

Salem:(sigh) you may want to talk to your brother before he depart, I feel it will be awhile before you two meet again.

Cinder: Thank you,

She get up and go to her brother's room. When she arrived at the front door she knocked it.

Knock knock

Cinder: Y/N? It's me, Cinder.

Then a sound heard from inside

Y/N: it's not locked.

She opened the door and see a he's packing his stuff. She then lean on the doorway.

Cinder: are you planning to go without saying goodbye?

Y/N: was it even necessary?

He said without turning around.

Cinder: (sigh) why are you like this? You usually get excited when given a mission.

He slammed his wardrobe doors.

Y/N: it's nothing sis.

He still doesn't look at her.