chapter 2

Jessica's POV

My name is Jessica. I met the turtles one year ago and fell in love with the fearless leader, Leonardo.

Until one day Leonardo was gone and i discovered he went training. He didn't tell us. I felt anger but i don't make his decisions, only him.

I am also the sidekick of the one and only Nightwatcher. You might be asking who Nightwatcher is. Nightwatcher is the hot-tempered turtles, Raphael.

Raphael and i became friends ever since i discovered he was the Nightwatcher.

I heard a knock on my door and i opened it. "Are you going with me?" Raph whispered.

"Yes" i whispered.

"I'll wait for you on the roof we always meet in." He said and i nodded. I took out my Nightwatcher costume and wore it.

I got out of my and closed my door quietly so i wouldn't wake up the other brothers. I put on my helmet and walked out of the lair and into our favorite rooftop.

"Hey Raph" i said.

"Ready?" He asked while putting on his helmet.

"Ready" i responded. He hopped on his black motorcycle and i followed.

(Time jump)

We saw five people robbing a bank and Raph pulled two of them, with his chains, and pulled them into the dark.

"What the-" the bald guy said, but i didn't let him finish because i used one of my chains to hit the guy on his face.

Raph and i both ran up to the robbers. I took the guns away from the robber and Raph punched him which knocked the robber out, "looks like it's just you, her, and me, shaky." Raph turned around to the last robber, "we're not gonna hurt you. Much." The last robber looked scared but he didn't drop his gun, "BOO!"

The guy screamed and ran away from us.

"Let's head to the motorcycle. It's nearby." I said.

"Let's go" we ran to his motorcycle and we chased the robber. "I Love when they play hard to get!" Raph yelled with excitement.

April's POV (Central America)

"Your training period ended a year ago. And splinter said that you don't write anymore."  I said.

"Splinter sent me down here to become a better leader. I can't go back as a failure. Besides, these people need me more than my brothers do" Leo said.

"If master splinter were here, he would ask you what is your heart telling you?" I said in a soft voice.

"I don't know. I just know something's missing" Leo said while standing up.

"Your brothers need you Leo. They're lost without you." I stood up, but Leo was gone. "LEO!"
========================================================================chapter 2 is done and up. Sorry for the shortness of this chapter.

Thanks for reading! Comment! Vote! And follow!

SMOOCHES!