chapter 13

Jessica's POV

We all ran to Winter's 'lair'. We entered the lair and fought the foort clan that were not going to let anybody enter Winter's 'lair'. There was a red light that came from the sky and  beamed into Winter's building.

When we had the chance we entered the building, but we didn't know how we can close the door. "Dudes! What do we do now?!" Mikey asked.

"working on it" Donnie yelled. We heard something break and caused the door to close without handles.

"Yeah! Alright!" Raph yelled happily. All of the boys congratulated Casey. We looked infront of us and saw thirteen cages, and infront of the cages, there was a red swirl go around and around.

"Woah. Check it out" Donnie said, "That must be the swirling vortex to another world"

"Cool. I want one." Mikey said and checked a cage, "leo is that you?" A monster scared Mikey and Mikey moved away from the cage, "Sorry. wrong cage"

Raph walked to a cage and checked it. "Leo. I got him" Raph said.

"out of the way please" Donnie said and everybody moved out of the way. Donnie put a bomb on the door of the cage. The bomb exploded and there was Leo.

"Hey buddy. Come on now, wake up." Raph said and grabbed Leo out of the cage. Leo coughed and Raph handed him a brand new pair of katannas, "You're gonna need theses if you're going to lead us" I saw Leo smile and grabbed his new katannas.

"I'm gonna need you too" Leo said.

"AH!" we heard a scream, and down came the billionare Winter. He fell to the ground.

"Winter?" April asked.

"Looks more like fall, get it?" Mikey asked.

"Mikey remember our talk" Donnie said to Mikey.

"Looks like someone got to him before us" Casey said. I looked up from where Winter was thrown and saw a statue.

==============================================================================

Chapter 13!!! Is updated!! so this book is almost done. Just two more chapters.

No Question of the day or Riddled of the day for this chapter, Soooo...

Thanks for redaing!! Comment! Vote! and Follow!

Smooches!!