chapter 3

Jessica's POV (New York)

I woke up and i rubbed my eyes. "Good morning cruel world" i whispered to myself.

I went to the living room and the news were on, while Mikey was smiling about the Nightwatcher.

They talk about the Nightwatcher but not about the female Nightwatcher. So unfair!

"I remember how that used to feel. Busting up crime. Sure they had a bunch of guns" Mikey said while standing up on the couch, "but they weren't like these guns" Mikey said while flexing his muscles.

"Why do you do this to yourself, Mikey?" Donnie asked while entering the living room and sitting on the kitchen table, "those glory days are over. Forget about 'em and go on with your life. Concentrate on your work."

"Spoke like a true asben(?)" I looked up and saw Raph.

"Well look who woke up. I suppose you think the Nightwatcher is some kind of hero" Donnie said.

"Beat sitting down doing nothing while dirtbags run free. Don't you think Jessica?" Raph asked.

"Yep" i responded.

"I would love to know what it is that you two do that is so great. At least, we're contributing around here, all you doing is sleep all day." Donnie said, i frowned at what he just said.

"Yeah. We do nothing. You're right. You got us all figured out." Raph said angrily.

"You think fear is the best way to accomplish things in this team but you're wrong." Donnie said.

"First of all, this team you speak of, doesn't exist anymore. And second of all-" Raph faked he was going to punch Donnie and Donnie jumped.

"Raphael. Enough." Splinter said while entering the kitchen.

"I think i made my point" Raph said while leaving the living room.

"That doesn't prove anything" Donnie said. and Raph headed to his room, "why couldn't you send him away for training?" I growled at what he just said but Donnie continued on his invention.

"Donatello. This home has become like an empty shell. Each of your brothers have strength and weakness. You must learn to be strong when they are weak. If you don't learn to recognize this, then all hope is lost for our family." Splinter lectured Donnie and left.

"See ya guys lat-"

"Why do you hang out with Raph?" Donnie interrupted me.

"None of your business" i responded.

"I've always wanted to know. Come on. Tell us Jessica" Mikey said.

"No" i responded.

"Come on" Mikey said.

"I said NO!" I yelled. Mikey jumped and ran behind Donnie. I walked up the stairs and knocked on Raph's door.

Raph opened the door and he knew what i was going to ask him, "yeah. we are going patrolling tonight." He whispered. I nodded and headed to my room.
========================================================================chapter four might be posted today! By the way, I'm sorry for the shortness.

Thanks for reading! COMMENT! VOTE! and FOLLOW!

SMOOCHES!!!