chapter 9

Raph and i had our Nightwatcher costume on and we were jumping rooftops.

"Raph?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"Um... do you have the same feelings for me?" I asked. I was blushing under my helmet, but I'm so lucky he can't see my face.

"Yeah" he replied. I stopped running and looked at him. He stopped and looked at me, "look. We don't have time for this." I nodded and we ran again.

We stopped ontop of a high and big building. We looked around but didn't see any crime around, until we heard a scream. A loud scream.

"They're playing my song" Raph said, and we jumped off from the building and followed the loud scream.

When we heard where the scream came from, it was in a little place that was just like Denny's.

We entered the place and there was a man looking at a newspaper about the Nightwatcher. The man looked at me with a shocked face and i smiled under my helmet.

There was also a man behind the cashier. He was on the ground pressing the emergency button over and over again.

"Don't get up. I'm serve my self" Raph said while cracking his knuckles and entering the kitchen. We both entered the refrigerator and there was a little red monster that looked like Satan's son. "Ah, look at you! Ain't you cute!" Raph said like he was talking to a baby, "you want a but kick, little fella? Yes you do" Raph said while opening his arms like he was gonna carry the monster, "come on. I'm gonna drop you to hurty town"

The monster frowned and bit Raph's finger. Raph fell down and punched the monster. "Get off of me" Raph said. I ran to the monster and tried to punch it, but the monster got ontop of Raph's helmet, and instead punched Raph's shoulder.

Raph got pushed into the refrigerator and the monster kept opening a closing the refrigerator door so Raph can be hit on the head. "You're scratching the metal!" Raph yelled.

I pushed the monster, and this time i didn't fail. The monster tried to move to Raph's shoulder but Raph grabbed him and threw him out of the kitchen.

"Okay that was-" Raph got up, but didn't get to finish his sentence because the monster jumped into the kitchen and got on Raph's mask while banging on the glass of Raph's mask.

I grabbed two pans i found, i tried hiting the monster but ended up hiting Raph's mask. The monster carried Raph and threw him to me.

I got up and the monster got on my helmet. "Get off of me" i said. The monster moved to my shoulder and i tried to hit him with my shoulder, but he dropped to the ground and tied his tail to my leg and pulled, causing me to fall ontop of Raph.

The monster pushed me aside and shooked Raph. Raph punched the monster and the monster flew to the refrigerator. This was my chance. I pushed the refrigerator down, squishing the monster.

I walked up to Raph, "done" i said with a big smile, but the monster came out of the refrigerator and i handed Raph a pair of pans.

"Come on" Raph said while. Preparing to hit the monster. The monster ran up to Raph but the monster got ontop of Raph. Raph grabbed the monster and hit him with the pan, sending him to the other side of the kitchen.

"How 'bout a snack, little fella?" Raph said while taking out two pills. The monster ran up to Raph and Raph threw the pills to the monster's mouth. The pills exploded in the mouth of the monster and the monster ran outside with smoke escaping from his mouth.

We left the kitchen and Raph was very happy, "keep on running you filthy little ugly crab!" Raph said, "the spice meatballs are in the house!"

"Please don't hurt me" the employee said.

"What? Were not robbing you. Were helping you" Raph said.

"Okay. Whatever you say sir. Please, i got kids, in college, community college" the employee said with a scared and shaky voice.

"Here you go pal" Raph said while picking up the money, "make sure this is safe"

"Take everything. I'm not looking. Go" the employee said while covering his face.

"Why does everyone have such a hard time believing I am a good guy?" Raph said with anger, "i just saved your life"

When Raph finished his sentence, a little knife came out of nowhere and landed on the money.

I looked outside and saw a mutant turtle, with a bandana. Leo.

"This night just keeps getting better and better" Raph said.
========================================================================So i might update today, or tomorrow.

Thanks for reading! Comment, vote, and follow!

Smooches!