bu kez gercek part 2

CW: a little bit of smut. If you don't like, scroll down to the first page break 💕

Sanem

“I don't want to talk,” I wrapped my arms around his neck, brought his lips down to mine and kissed him deeply. Unlike our desperate kisses from before this was a slow exploration of his mouth and a relieved sigh escaped him.

I lifted my lips slightly and warned him, “you will never, ever take yourself away from me again.” Before he could answer, I nipped his bottom lip and then soothed the sting with a slow lick and he predictably lost his mind. I was crushed to his chest, his mouth settling over mine, his tongue sweeping in, one hand cupping the back of my head, the other gripping my hip. His kiss became increasingly demanding, I buried my hands in his hair, my nails digging into his scalp and stroked his tongue with mine. I felt his answering groan vibrate against me.

"I want you so much. From the first kiss, I knew there'd never be anyone else." he murmured between deep, drugging kisses.

His hands slid to my bottom squeezing, caressing and lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and rubbed myself against him, trying to relieve the relentless ache. We kissed endlessly, from sweet nipping kisses to long exploring ones that had him clutching me tighter, both of us frantic with want. Suddenly one of his arms shot out I heard things go flying and crashing to the ground as he swept everything off the table and laid me down on it.

“There's a perfectly good bed right over there,” I panted out when he lifted his mouth from mine. 

He gave me a naughty smile and murmured, “This is more appropriate for what I have in mind.” 

And then he flipped the skirt of my dress up to my chest, slipped off my underwear, placed my feet at the edge of the table and sat down on the chair.

I rose up on my elbows but the sight of his head between my thighs made me lose all strength and I flopped down onto my back, arms stretched wide. He’d done this to me before but I realized he had been holding out on me. This time there was no loving gentleness only a wild, unrestrained, demanding need. I was being slowly and methodically devoured by a master. His hands slipped up the back of my thighs. He lifted and pushed them back until I was spread on the table like an offering. A moment of self-consciousness flit through my mind at being exposed this way but the power of thought soon deserted me as his mouth continued its wicked assault. I rolled my hips against his mouth shamelessly, his hands tightened on the backs of my thighs and he made a hungry growl that sent me spiraling straight into paradise. Before I could fully recover, he was off the chair, pulling my neckline down until he bared my breast, his lips fastened hungrily to a nipple and after a long moment, he raised his head, his lips brushing my ear, "We need to stop now, " he murmured, his deep gravelly voice making me shudder. 

"Don't you dare stop now," I scolded him darkly, running my hands over his shoulders and twining my arms around his neck. He raised me up and I wrapped myself around him like a vine again. 

He looked at me considering for a second and then asked, "Are you sure?"

I answered by cupping his face and kissing him, our panting breaths mingling, my head full of his scent and my taste. I sucked his tongue lightly and I felt his whole body tremble, he stumbled and fell back against the wall. He turned around and pushed me into the wall, his hips grinding into me while his mouth consumed mine. I vaguely registered the sound of things crashing off the wall around us. The feel of his fully clothed body against my half-naked one was intoxicating. I moaned into his mouth and twisted my hands in his hair. He pulled away, "We have to slow down," he gasped against my lips. "I don't want to hurt you."