One Piece OC

Name-Princess Saoirse Ravenscroft

Age-20s

Gender-Female

Role on Ship-Magic Expert

Species-Half fairy, half human

Personality-Sweet, smart, charming, quiet, talented, honest, generous, loyal, brave, flirty

Skills-Magic, martial arts, singing, dancing, knowledge, communicate with animals

Crush-Zoro

Voice-Mairead Carlin

Backstory-My father, Dr. Sterling Ravenscroft, was a scientist who studied nature and animals. Until he came across an island of fairies and magical creatures. That's where he met my mother, Queen Elonwy of the fairies. They met, fell in love, got married, and had me and my brothers. We were a very close family. I loved my home, and my family, but I really wanted to see the world, and share my singing with everyone. Because music is the best way to express yourself and bring happiness to all. My parents promised that when I was old enough, I could travel the world to my heart's content. When I was about 16, my parents were lost at sea. My brothers, Taron, Alec, Linus and I were devastated. But I sense they are still out there. I know they are. My eldest brother, Taron took the throne. Alec is captain of the royal guard. Linus is a doctor. As for me, I don't really have a career, but I always go around the village and try to make my people smile. I do performances for them. I sing, dance, play instruments, read books to the children as well as play with them, and so much more. We each helped take care of the island, but they all treat me like a baby. As much as I love my family and my people, I wish to see more.  To do more. Have new experiences. I was worried that I would never get to do any of those things. But all that changed the day I met the Straw Hat Pirates. Their ship crashed into the island. So, I had our people assist them in repairs. We even gave them a ball to welcome them. I grew very fond of all of them. I love goofing off with Luffy and Ussop, sparring with Zoro, shopping with Nami, reading books with Robin, cooking with Sanji, playing music with Brooke, helping Franky fix up the ship, I also help Chopper with new medical treatments. Now I get to see new things, go to new places, meet new people and hopefully find my parents. All I truly need is faith.

Anime Version-

Live Action Version-