Diabolik Lovers OC

Name-Julietta Demande

Nickname-Jewels (by Subaru), Julie (by Kanato), Maiden (by Ayato), Little Fae (by Reiji), Angel (by Shu), Princess (by Laito), Turtledove (By Ruki), Little Tigress (By Kou), Cherry Blossom (By Yuma), Star (By Azusa)

Age-18

Personality-Charing, smart, funny, kind, strong, honest, brave, careful, responsible

Blood Type-AB Negative

Family-Sora (Deceased mother) Octavius (Father) Oshan, Taiyo, Raiden, Kai (Brothers)

Friends-The Sakamaki's and the Mukami's

Likes-Singing, poetry, books, fairy tales, fashion, roses, animals

Dislikes-Negativity

Powers-Psychic abilities, understand animals

Love interest-Reiji or Yuma

Voice-Traci Hines

Bio-I am the only daughter of the Demande family. The youngest of five. I have four older brothers. There is Oshan, Taiyo, Raiden, and Kai My mother, Sora, died after she gave birth to me. So, I suppose that's why my father, Octavius hated me so much. Anyway, my brothers were given the luxuries of a wealthy family. While I was always treated like a servant. My father even raised my brothers to hate me. They pretty much only did when my father was around. But when we were alone, they treated me like family. And one day, they disappeared and left me all alone in our house. No note, no call, nothing. I knew then that my father abandoned me. So, it's just me in our house. When I found out, I was devastated. Just then, a limo driver appeared and told me I was living with some old family friends. Since my father didn't let me talk to anyone, I had no idea who he was talking about. However, I packed my carpet bag, put on my mother's crimson cloak and went in the limo. Anywhere would have been better than that place. Turns out to be the Sakamaki's I was going to live with.

 Turns out to be the Sakamaki's I was going to live with