Chapter 1

(Y/N will also have the Niko Style in this story but it won't be fully mastered right from the start, and probably some other styles as the story goes on, and some events as well as some dialogues will change for plot purposes, there might also be some kengan ashura and omega spoilers. Anyway into the story) 

Thoughts: Ok Boomer
Narration
*Actions*: *Cough*

(3rd person POV)

This is what happened to Kenichi Shirahama a month after he became a high school student, as he was running late to class again 

Kenichi: Damn, late again! Will I become the number one late person in class already?!

But as soon as he reached a girl that was in front of him something unexpected happened, he was hit in the chin and his right leg was tripped by the same girl making him fall to the ground, but before he crashed into the ground someone grabbed the collar of his uniform which made his fall stop.

???: Whoa there buddy, are you ok?

???: Ahh? So-sorry my body reacted on its own!

Kenichi glanced upwards to look at the person that was grabbing his collar as he saw a teen that was wearing clothes similar to that of a martial artist, next he glanced at the other person as he saw a girl who also had an uniform.

Y/N: Sorry, Miu has the habit of throwing people who get behind her, My name's Y/N

Miu: But...if a person goes behind you,  its normal that you throw them, right. Y/N? 

Y/N: No, it's not normal...you sound like someone from my family

Kenichi: Are his family assassins or something? (Boi if only you knew)Woah my books!

Y/N: Here, let me and Miu help you out

Kenichi thanked both of them as he saw the time on his watch only to scream that he was going to be late, as he started running again

Y/N: We better hurry too, we don't want you to be late on your first day aren't we?

Y/N said as he poked Miu's forehead with his fingers (Like itachi to sasuke), Miu slightly giggled at this as she nodded and started to walk alongisde Y/N.

(Small timeskip)

Kenichi finally reached his clasroom as he looked over his watch

Kenichi: Damn, I'm 5 minutes late. But no matter! A fresh start from the beginning, I'll just go into the clasroom with pride! Mornin-

As soon as he opened the door he was interrupted by a blackboard cleaner to the face, courtesy of the teacher.

Kenichi: *Bows furiously* I'm sorry! let me stand outside the clasroom as punishment! 

Teacher: Obviously!

Kenichi stopped bowing and looked behind only to see the girl he met earlier except she wasn't with Y/N

Kenichi: How is it possible, I remember she was behind me...how did she arrive before me?

Teacher: This is our new transfer student. Miu Furinji.

The teacher then threw another cleaner at Kenichi while yelling at him since he wasn't out of the clasroom yet

Teacher: Sorry about that, Furinji. Are you alright?

Miu: Yes.I trasnferred from Shouchiku Academy, please take care of me from now on

Kenichi: Shouchiku Academy? That's a famous school, why would someone transfer here from there?