Chapter 7- Y/N and Miu go on a date!

It was finally the fated day, the day where Y/N Kure would man up and ask Miu Furinji on a date!

We see Y/N overseeing Kenichi and Miu sparring, though he was slightly sweating of nervousness nervousness from the thought.

Y/N: Come on Y/N! You can do this, you've fought way worse situations than this. Just ask her and it Will all be fine! What's the matter, Kenichi? You have to attack more!

Kenichi: I-I want to, but there's just no opening!

Y/N: No opening? Look at your opponent a little closer

Kenichi: I-I am!

Miu kept going with her rain of attacks as Kenichi was still being forced on the defensive.

Y/N: If you don't attack, you'll never win

Kenichi: I-I need a chance to hit!

Y/N: When a fight drags on, without a doubt, a blind spot will appear. Just concentrate

Kenichi threw an attack at Miu as she dodged, she was about to counter with an elbow blow as Kenichi finally saw an opening.

Kenichi: If I attack her side, then she will take the blow, that's the blind spot!

However before Kenichi threw his blow Miu stopped her elbow and kicked him in the chin

Miu: Too late!

Y/N: Miu Made all that effort to purposely create a blindspot

Kenichi: Eh?! It was on purpose?!

Miu: Y/N! Why did you have to say that?

Y/N: There's nothing more dangerous than overconfidence in hand-to-hand combat, you should not lose on purpose. Besides, you had the chance to attack but couldn't, right?

Kenichi: Yeah...I was afraid that I'd be attacked back

Y/N: Don't be, even a small moment of doubt like that can be critical in a real fight.

Kenichi: Got it!

Y/N: Good! Now let's start the spar again!

(At Kenichi's house)

Honoka: I'm going out!

Saori: Oh my, again to the dojo?

Honoka: Yup!

Mototsugu: Hahaha, it's finally sunday. I think I should...drop by the dojo and Say hello

Saori: A coat in the middle of summer? At least leave Sebastian behind!

Mototsugu: I don't have Sebastian! I have nothing of the sort!

(Sebastian is the name of his Shotgun)

Honoka: I'll be going!

Mototsugu: Wait, Honoka! Dad shall take you there by car!

Honoka: Sorry dad. But i'm going to go on something much better!

Both parents were confused as Honoka whistled and Apachai literally fell from the sky in front of honoka scaring both of her parents.

Honoka: Sorry, did you wait?

Apachai: Apachai was playing with the pidgeons on that building over there!