Chapter 6

Kenichi was arriving to the dojo with all of his things in a huge backpack as he was now going to live in the dojo as a live-in disciple.

Kenichi: From this day forth, I will have to live here and train...seems like a lot of work. But I can live in the same house as Miu! It's to die for!

Y/N: Really? Would you really die for it? If that's so I'll tell koetsuji to change the training times.

Kenichi: No wait! I was joking! I don't want to die!

Y/N: I was joking too!

Y/N laughed but something in his words felt like it wasn't a joke, as Y/N got inside Kenichi met with Miu outside.

Miu: Kenichi, since you're going to live here now. Work hard, okay?

Kenichi: Yes! I'll work hard!

Miu: Everyone's waiting inside for you

Kenichi went into the dojo and what he saw immediately made him pass out.

(Add Y/N there)

Apachai: Wake up, Kenichi!

Kensei: Can he really do this?

Sakaki: Don't ask me!

Kenichi finally woke up after a few slaps to the face from Apachai

Hayato: Are you awake now? From now on, we accept you as Ryozanpaku's disciple!

Sakaki: Remember! From now on, you have to refer to us as senseis!

Kenichi: They look so serious! completely different from how they are on a regular basis Yes, Sakaki Sensei!

Sakaki: How embarrassing...

Kenichi: Don't make say it if you're gonna blush!

Y/N: I don't really mind though, you can still call me Y/N

Koetsuji: Then...I want to start your training right away. But before that, I have a request to make...Don't die on me!

Kenichi: Just what kind of training do you have in mind?!

Koetsuji: Special hardship training!

Kenichi tries to escape as the elder and Y/N stop him, right now Kenichi was training with Koetsuji