Chapter 10- Deserter's lynching

(Didn't expect this story to get 1k views, thank you everyone!)

Kenichi was dressing up in his Gi as he had a determined look on his face, he walked to the training room as all the Masters except Y/N were waiting for him inside.

Koetsuji: Well then, let's begin the technique training!

Sakaki: First up is me, now, try to punch me.

Kenichi nodded as he attacked Sakaki who blocked Kenichi's downwards with his arm and with that same arm he attacked Kenichi stopping seconds before hitting him.

Sakaki: This technique let's you block your opponent's attack and after that you attack with your blocking arm in a bent wrist motion

Then apachai walked up to a shocked Kenichi with a smile

Apachai: Now it's apachai's technique!

Kenichi: ....

Apachai: ....

They looked at each other silently for a second.

Apachai: Sorry if you die...

Kenichi: What do you mean?!

Koetsuji: It's better if I handle this one...

Koetsuji and Apachai were in front of each other, until Koetsuji rushed at him. Apachai quickly blocked his attack and did an spinning elbow to his neck as he catched it with his left hand.

Koetsuji: Hmmm. That technique is still a bit difficult for you

He said while rubbing his wrist while Kenichi just went pale, had it be him, he would have definetly died.

Koetsuji: Now I shall teach a move as well!

Some minutes passed as Y/N entered the training room, he had a few scratches over his face and was rubbing his right shoulder slightly in pain.

Y/N: Sorry for the delay.

Kenichi: What happened to you?

Y/N: Just some spar with the Elder, nothing too serious

Just as he said that the shoulder he was rubbing made a satisfying pop making Y/N groan a bit as he whispered.

Y/N: Damnit old man...

Kenichi: He had his shoulder dislocated didn't he...?

Koetsuji: Looks like it...So the elder did scold him after all

Y/N: Okay! Now that my shoulder is in place! I'll teach you one special technique! Now, come closer

Kenichi walked up to Y/N as they were face to face.

Y/N: Now try to hit me with all you got.

Kenichi nodded and attacked Y/N, he lost balance out of nowhere making his attack fail and saw Y/N's fist right below his chin.

Y/N: You noticed it, right?

Kenichi: Y-yeah for a second there, I lost my balance and my attack missed.

Y/N: Take a look at my leg for a second.

He looked down and Saw that Y/N's knee was pushing his leg thus making his balance go off at the moment of attack.