Chapter 5

It was night time and we see Y/N sitting in his room while eating some snacks and reading a book he got from Kenichi, "The idiot's guide to dating".

Y/N: Being straightforward and agressive on the approach...maybe I could just talk with dad or mom for help...I'll do it later, I have somewhere to go right now

(Timeskip)

Y/N was walking on the street while whistling a tune and he had a paper in hand, the paper itself had an address.

Y/N: Well, this should be the place. Looks pretty fancy

Y/N arrived at a club which was named "TAX", when he entered the club he saw a lot of people inside most of them wearing really expensive outfits, Y/N still felt like he was lost since he was searching for an specific person.

Y/N: Where is he...ah, there he is! Mr. Yamashita!

Y/N approached Mr. Yamashita, as the latter finally saw him and greeted him with a smile.

Yamashita: Y/N! Long time no see!

Y/N: yeah, how are you doing lately?

Yamashita: Everything's going fine, are you out of money again? 

Y/N rubbed the back of his head while laughing nervously.

Y/N: Yeah...that's why I really needed to enter a match, about the match. Who's my opponent?

Yamashita: He's a tough one, He's a rookie that just debuted last year, but he's racked up seven victories in just one year. Three of them were against fighters with over twenty wins in their record, his name is, Utsubuki Kokuro.

Y/N: Yeah, he does sound pretty tough. I'm gonna go and get ready, see ya later Mr. Yamashita

Y/N then went elsewhere to wait for the match.

Yamashita: He's definetly stronger than the last time.

Some minutes after Y/N talked with Yamashita, the match was about to start as Kokuro stepped into the ring

Spectator: Kokuro's here!

Spectator #2: Show us the power of the new generation!!!

A shirtless Y/N then stepped into the ring too while stretching his arms a bit. Most of the crowd exploded in cheers on Y/N. (Yep it's not his first kengan match)

Yamashita: He even bulked up some muscle since last time. Um, Mr. Sene...

Sene: Y-Y-Y/N KURE?!!! Mr. Yamashita you shouldn't have! Why didn't you tell me you were dispatching THE Y/N as my fighter?! Now our victory is guaranteed! We've got a bright future ahead of us!

Taniishi Dango, the CEO of Taniishi confectionary inc, was now extremely nervous at Y/N being the opponent of Kokuro

Taniishi: W-what in the world?! They sending such a "Top-class" fighter for a match over only fifty million yen?! (Around 453k in dollars, for the kengan association members is not that expensive) Damn General Foodstuffs! They must be paying a fortune for his remuneration!