Kyle's Dad

It was about 2 weeks later when I starting noticing Kyle's bruises, I asked him what happened but all he said was that he got into a fight and which was believable because Kyle always seemed to get in trouble until one day he came to school with a bloody nose.

Me and Kyle were partners in a science project and Kyle insisted that we go to my house even though I told him my parents were renovating. "Come on Noelle let's go to your house," Kyle said. "Fine but tomorrow we're going to your house," I responded. So me and Kyle got into my car and made our way to my house, after spending a few hours on the project we decided to take a break we were having fun until Kyle got a call from his dad, he quickly left the room leaving me wondering what was going on.

"What did your dad want, "I asked "He needs me at home so I have to go," he said quickly. "Ok but it's raining so let me give you a ride," I said. "No that's ok I can walk," he responded. "I insist," I said. So we got into my car and went to his house. "Bye Noelle," he said. "Bye," I responded. As I was about to pull out of the driveway I heard Kyle's dad start yelling through an open window, and that was when I saw him slap Kyle, which formed a bruise on Kyle's right cheek after that his dad punched him turning his left eye black, I left quickly before I saw anything else.

I planned to confront Kyle about what I saw at his house but he had been missing all day, meanwhile I needed to find a way to tell Cam about the pregnancy.

"Hey beautiful," Cameron who I was just thinking of said. "Sup," I responded. I couldn't help but blush over the way Cameron called me beautiful, I just wish he could call me that everyday. "Noelle what's wrong, you seem distracted," he said. "It's nothing," I said quietly. "You know you can tell me anything," he said to me. "I know lets just talk about this tonight at when you come over for dinner," I spoke quietly. "If your sure," he responded while walking away to class. I knew I had to tell him I just didn't know how.

The day went by fast with me thinking of Kyle, I needed to know what happened to him so after school I went by to his house. When I got there I knocked on his door but it creaked open quietly, I went in not knowing what to expect so I called out his name but there was no response. After calling out his name a few times I went upstairs to see if he was up there, but after seeing what I saw I regretted it immediately.