Chapter 2

Minx gets awaken by her phone beeping. "Really! Everyone knew I had to get up early for picking up Krism" Minx moans. As Minx picks up her phone she is surprised by seeing the name Felix (pewdiepie) pop up on screen.
-------------------------------------------
Felix: 'Hey Minx me and some of the others need to speak to you about a G-Mod collab, even Martyn (inthelittlewood) might end up joining us.'
--------------------------------------------
Minx: 'Okay then, I'll try and fit it in, at Andy's atm with Krism.'
---------------------------------------------
Minx looks at the clock then at Krism who is still sleeping soundly. Suddenly Minx gets startled by a noise from the kitchen. 'What the hell?' Minx thinks as she creeps to the kitchen.
"Hey Minx, morning." Says Andy as Minx reaches the kitchen door.
"Jesus Andy! Don't startle me like that." Minx and Andy just end up laughing.
"Oi, you two better not be having too much fun without me." Krism says.
"Course not bebe." Laughs Minx in her cute high tone. The trio start getting breakfast ready, Andy who had already eaten before the girls had came down went upstairs to the office to get some recording done.
"I've got some recording to do with Felix and the others, you don't mind, do you?" Minx asks Krism.
"That's fine, just fine." Minx found it obvious that Krism was lying to her but she just left it. Just as minx finished eating there was a knock at the door. Minx was confused, she wasn't expecting anyone... As far as she could remember.
"Heya Minxy." Says Dave as Minx opens the door.
"Crap! Dave (boyinaband) I forgot you were coming. I guess the others will have to wait." Minx says
"Nice to see you too Michelle. May I come in, or are you gonna let me freeze to death outside." Dave laughed.
"Either way is fine to me," Minx says as she allows Dave in. "Hold on, I've got to call Felix and tell him I can't manage the recordings." Minx grabs her phone and runs to the living room.
"Oh hey Felix" Minx starts.
"Hi Minx, it's weird you calling me instead of me calling you."
"Yah, anyway it's just to say I can't manage the recording session today. Me and Dave have to work on something." Minx hears Felix sigh in the background.
"Minx... Me and a few of the others have been talking and we think we might have to stop asking you to collab with us..." This was cold, it felt like Minx had gotten punched in the chest...