Chapter 6

Andy was so confused, he didn't know if he liked Minx, he knew he liked her as a sister but he was starting to think he liked her more than that. He ran into Dave in the corridors as he made his way to Minx. Dave had went to find Krism but by the time he got to her she was out cold.
"Andy! Oh god, where's Minx?" Dave asked in a rush. Andy didn't reply
"Andy? Dude!" This time Dave shook him to snap him out of it.
"Follow me." Andy muttered. He was still racking his brain wondering if it was obvious that he liked Minx but he couldn't tell what he felt. As soon as they reached Minx she was sitting in a treatment area, her lip had be burst open so she had to get stitches on her bottom lip.
"What twook you swo long." Minx's speech was muffled and slurred.
"Nothing, the nurse had to ask me a few things was all." Andy said forcing a smile that made his face ache.
"Uhh, Minx. Krism's unconscious, she's a few rooms down from Felix..." Dave said softly. Minx got up and rushed down the ward until she reached Krism's room.
"Kwism!" Minx still wasn't able too talk right. She sighed, 'what had happened' she though the words spinning around he head like angry bees.
"Michelle right?" It was the nurse from earlier. Minx nodded her head.
"I'm sorry, she was running and ran into a wall. She's suffering from sever (A/N- I can't spell) concussion." Minx sat at Krism's bedside. Today was going terrible, she ever bet up the most popular youtuber's girlfriend, oh my god Minx didn't realise it at the time but she will end up losing all her subscribers if this went public. Minx's whole life could go down the drain and all it took was a flick of a record button...