Chapter 5

Marzia and Minx just glared at each other.
"What did you just say!" Marzia slithered.
"Make...me!" Minx snarled back at Marzia. Minx stood her ground fearfully and strong. Marzia made her way over too her...
"Fine then." Marzia punched Minx in the nose, Minx stumbled back with red ooze dripping from her nose.
"You little bitch!" Minx punched Marzia in the gut causing her to spew a little bit. Marzia then punched Minx in the lip causing it to start oozing blood every where. Just as Minx was about to lay another punch 2 nurses came in and dragged Marzia over too Ken and Felix in his bed whilst Minx got dragged over to Andy, Dave and Kri... Where had Krism gone? Andy and Dave grabbed Minx but it wasn't enough she was able to run over to Marzia and punched her in the eye before Andy and Dave pulled her back.
"Come on Michelle, lets find a nurse to see if they can do anything with your nose and lip." Said Andy.
---------------------------------------------
Krism was running through the hospital corridors with streams of tears running down her face, she started to regret leaving Minx as she got pretty hurt. Krism didn't pay attention to where she was going and she ran into the brick hard wall that blocked her path and hit her head off the wall and once again when she fell.
---------------------------------------------
"Let's see then," said a nurse as she examined Minx's now crooked face, "what happened?" The nurse turned to Andy and he gave her the long explanation. "So somebody punched her." The nurse made it sound like it was a question.
"Yes." Hissed Minx.
"Enough with the attitude, missy." The nurse turned to Andy again, "you might want to get your girlfriend under control!"
"She...she isn't my girlfriend..." Said Andy shocked by what was said.
"So why are you so desperate to make sure she's perfectly okay?" The nurse took a closer inspection of Minx's nose and interrupted before Andy could reply to what had been said. "That's definitely a broken nose, sorry honey. If you follow Doctor Chan he will lead you to the x-ray and treatment area. I just need to get your friend to fill out some things for me." Once Minx left the room with the doctor the nurse struck something else to surprise Andy. "You like her, don't you?"
"Wait, what... What!"
"It's sorta obvious." Andy didn't know what to say, he had never thought about how he felt about Minx. Then the answer dawned on him...

A/N-2 chapters in one day, you guys are lucky, and such an awful point for a cliffhanger. Hope you enjoy the next chapter will be out sometime tomorrow.- Jinxx