Chapter 9

Making their way to Krism's room Dave didn't know what Minx was going to do once she found out. Quickly blocking the door before Minx could go in Dave sighed.
"Michelle..." Dave said, his voice stuttering, "I know this isn't what we expected. You will need to let it take time..."
"Dave, what the hell are you blabbing about." Minx interrupted as she pushed past Dave.
"Krism..." The moment she seen Krism's expression she knew exactly what was wrong.
"I'm guessing you are Michelle?" A doctor questioned.
"Yes." Minx answered, "it's amnesia isn't it." The doctor took a breath and started.
"As much as I want to say no, yes it's amnesia. We don't know when she will remember everything and she has still got concussion so she will have to stay longer. I'm really sorry." Minx started to cry a dropped down onto the seat at the door. Andy and Dave stood at each side of her. Suddenly out of the blue Krism spoke.
"So your Minx, my supposable fiancé?" Hearing Krism utter those words almost broke Minx's heart. Minx lifted up her head and nodded. Surprisingly a smile crept across Krism face.
"I can see why I'm engaged to you, your beautiful." Krism said.
"I'm what? I'm beautiful even though I have a broken nose and a stitched lip?" Minx questioned.
"Of course! Plus those are only temporary."
"Wow, even amnesia can't tare you guys apart." Andy said, interrupting the moment.
"Nice way to ruin the moment asshole." Minx laughed.
"Hey, it's true though!" Andy defended himself. Minx and Krism smiled at each other.
"I'm sorry if I'm interrupting but we have to go, visiting hours are over." Dave said. The two girls smiles faded.
"Well, we'll be back tomorrow." Minx sighed, taking a risk and giving Krism a hug, luckily Krism hugged back. The two boys waves goodbye and the three of them left the room, leaving Krism on her own. 'This isn't going to be so bad.' Minx thought as the exited the hospital.

----------------------------------------------